Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

can you go back to playing offline?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
more cowbell

more cowbell

can you go back to playing offline? Empty
PostSubject: can you go back to playing offline?   can you go back to playing offline? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:08 pm

whats up, guys? been awhile since i have been around, but wanted to ask a question. i just watched the 4 minute clip of the devs talking about the "improved" franchise mode for madden '12. i am really, really interested in trying the offline franchise out again since they beefed up logic, expanded rosters, etc., but i am wondering how in the hell i will adjust to going from strictly online to offline. since EA did half-assed jobs to offline franchise in the past, not to mention not even touching the franches in '11, i turned my game to online games and leauges like C4.

online games, you worry about the contain d, face throws, creating schemes, etc., but it is almost like i need to re-train my brain for offline franchise game play against the computer. computer won't run the "flavor of the week" defense or offense... it's almost like using a scheme is pointless in offline games vs. the computer because i think running the same set plays over and over against the computer is kinda pointless.

how do/would you guys adjust from online games vs. real people to offline games vs. the computer?

/end noobness!
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: can you go back to playing offline?   can you go back to playing offline? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Incredible question, that is my main problem. I love the stats, signings, FA's and draft, but once I figured out how to take out the computer, I stopped playing offline. Franchise mode was very neat with tons of additions, Gibs and I used to do fantasy drafts and just sim, do the offseason stuff and then sim even more. It was pretty fun but I feel your pain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: can you go back to playing offline?   can you go back to playing offline? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:16 pm

^^^^ "simchise"....... fun sh!t me and my friends used to play em for days lol
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: can you go back to playing offline?   can you go back to playing offline? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:37 am

ok, i have felt the same way since i got online, and i just now have found the answer. I will save the offline stuff for when the online/tourney madden year is dying or over...And when i am in franchise mode i will just use that time to develop my offense and defensive schemes for the next year.

ex: play one game and stay in 1 formation on O and D (will FORCE you to get everything you can out of your formation)

I will face having to play the colts from a goaline defense lol, or the ravens using dollar.

It will give new meaning to each game and will make winning the championship worth it lol

-ima be heavy in superstar mode as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can you go back to playing offline?   can you go back to playing offline? Empty

Back to top Go down

can you go back to playing offline?
Page 1 of 1