Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Oakland O scheme?

Go down 
+4
UppingMyGame
LOTT0042
sgibs
ballaman 569
8 posters

Should I post my Oakland O scheme?
Yes
Oakland O scheme? Vote_lcap88%Oakland O scheme? Vote_rcap
 88% [ 21 ]
No
Oakland O scheme? Vote_lcap12%Oakland O scheme? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ballaman 569

Oakland O scheme? Empty
PostSubject: Oakland O scheme?   Oakland O scheme? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:37 pm

I am talking about the playbook, not the team. It is the offense I have used for the last couple months that I have made strictly by trial and error. A couple of you have played me before and know what I do, but I was wondering if any of you would be interested in me sharing this scheme? I posted it in my other thread and a couple people have asked me to already, just wanted to see what the majority thinks.

If I do it I do not do anything half-assed. I will make vids on the different plays as I did with my blitz and I would love to do it in an ebook style format if someone knows how and could show me that'd be great. Anyways, just let me know if you would want to see it. I might also do a filmroom style like on AM where I record a whole game and go over what adjustments I made throughout the entire game.

P.S. It is a run-first book as well as my scheme so if you think you may want to run my scheme, you HAVE to be willing to run the ball no matter what point of the game it is. If you don't think that is your style, I would suggest not trying this book.

-ballaman569
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Oakland O scheme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland O scheme?   Oakland O scheme? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:42 pm

just do it!

Nike style!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com

Oakland O scheme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland O scheme?   Oakland O scheme? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Any new information is appreciated!
Back to top Go down
ballaman 569

Oakland O scheme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland O scheme?   Oakland O scheme? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:19 pm

sgibs wrote:
just do it!

Nike style!
I know but I want there to at least be some people who will want it before I take a bunch of time to do it. It will be free obviously, all I care about is that people actually want to see it.
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

Oakland O scheme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland O scheme?   Oakland O scheme? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:31 pm

Please post it Thanks Bro!
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

Oakland O scheme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland O scheme?   Oakland O scheme? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:09 pm

I don't have the funds to be buying e-books right now (and Zboy can attest to the fact that I'm not really that great of a player), so I'll take all the help I can get.
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

Oakland O scheme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland O scheme?   Oakland O scheme? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:25 pm

ballaman 569 wrote:

P.S. It is a run-first book as well as my scheme so if you think you may want to run my scheme, you HAVE to be willing to run the ball no matter what point of the game it is. If you don't think that is your style, I would suggest not trying this book.
lol no kidding. you ran the ball vs me when you were down, under the 2 min warning in the 4th.
seriously though guys, check out his O. great scheme.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

Oakland O scheme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland O scheme?   Oakland O scheme? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:56 pm

yeah post it! any visuals that= success, are welcomed!
Back to top Go down
Teddy

Oakland O scheme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland O scheme?   Oakland O scheme? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:20 am

Yea please post it bro
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Oakland O scheme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland O scheme?   Oakland O scheme? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:18 am

always good to see a fresh perspective on offense
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Oakland O scheme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland O scheme?   Oakland O scheme? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:03 pm

If only one person cares about the work you have done - its worth it.

One person that takes there time to care about something you created is a pretty neat idea. All you need is that one.

Do it up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ballaman 569

Oakland O scheme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland O scheme?   Oakland O scheme? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:08 pm

20 yes's was alot more than I expected. Definitely will do it guys! If someone could PM me telling me how to use google docs as an ebook setup I would appreciate it. If everything goes well I should be able to put it out next weekend!
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Oakland O scheme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland O scheme?   Oakland O scheme? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:14 pm

you can do a spread sheet (look at my sig Y-Trips HB WK scheme).

you can do just a word doc

or you can do a power point
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Sponsored content

Oakland O scheme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland O scheme?   Oakland O scheme? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oakland O scheme?
Page 1 of 1