Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Rams Offense Scheme Part 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gassman9225

Rams Offense Scheme Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Rams Offense Scheme Part 1   Rams Offense Scheme Part 1 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:55 am

Whats up guys, I decided to put together a video of a scheme I like to run. Leave comments and feedback, this is the first vid ive made and sorry about the quality, I guess my webcam sucks lol. Enjoy

I posted this in the wrong section last time...hopin to get some more feedback here in the correct forum, mods you can delete the other thread if you want.
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Rams Offense Scheme Part 1   Rams Offense Scheme Part 1 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Nice little scheme. Rams playbook was probably the second I tried this year. The play I really liked from this book was gun trey open double post. Watch the half backs route especially against man. The solo receiver creates a pick for the hb a lot. Just make sure you throw it before the HB cuts off his route and he will catch it in stride with usually one defender left between you and the endzone. When they start to jump that route hit em with the flood play hb over the middle and mix in the draw and hb base.
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Rams Offense Scheme Part 1   Rams Offense Scheme Part 1 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:19 am

nice scheme thanks 4 sharing
Back to top Go down
AssassinJ0E

AssassinJ0E

PostSubject: Re: Rams Offense Scheme Part 1   Rams Offense Scheme Part 1 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:03 pm

I might need to try this for the Browns with us having Pat Shurmur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rams Offense Scheme Part 1   Rams Offense Scheme Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rams Offense Scheme Part 1
Page 1 of 1