Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Jason Pierre Paul

Go down 
+5
SasserAssassin
WasItTehChad
Tru Statement
WFColonel56
Ant1010
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ant1010

Ant1010

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:15 pm

This blitz is for my friend skins, he needed some heat from the 3-4 rush, and i got this together. It's a one man rush essentially, although it has a contain and a spy in it as well. THe great this about this play is it's a cover 3, but when they press coverage, they don't show it any more. Another great thing is since the rusher is actually a LB and comes sky free you can sub in a safety right there is you want, someone like Daniel Manning and Tyvon Branch for the Bear or Raider users. Not to mention, it saves you step, instead of clicking him to reblitz him. Ok here is the set up

Press
Man Align
Shift Line right
MLB 1 over LT-Contain
ROLB-Blitz
RE-Spy
DT-any zone
MLB2 and LOLB- any zone

Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:30 pm

good stuff
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Ant1010

Ant1010

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:40 pm

ty sir
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:12 pm

My favorite team, my favorite front 7 player in madden, and my favorite formation all in one.

Good sh!t.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:40 pm

its a shame he only in the game for like 2-3 plays at a time...

50 stam is his downfall Sad
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:35 am

nicee stuff
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:37 am

WasItTehChad wrote:
its a shame he only in the game for like 2-3 plays at a time...

50 stam is his downfall Sad
smh, hes out more plays than hes in...
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:36 am

when i use the giants, i always sub em in here and there... he doesnt start for me..

Back to top Go down
irobson

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:33 pm

ant this is awesome thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:43 pm

WasItTehChad wrote:
when i use the giants, i always sub em in here and there... he doesnt start for me..

You're missing out, start him, behind Ware, he's my favorite and best rusher on the game imo.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:43 pm

np skins
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:44 pm

im not saying he is bad.. he is amazing when he actually is in the game... but he is on the bench more then on the field.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:23 pm

How can you not start him on the Giants?

He would have 3 spots on my defensive line:

LDE
RDE
DT #2

DT #2 for Inside Blitz.. Contain D for both DEs.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:08 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
How can you not start him on the Giants?

He would have 3 spots on my defensive line:

LDE
RDE
DT #2

DT #2 for Inside Blitz.. Contain D for both DEs.

Chad is right, why would u start him? He is great as a pass rusher. but there are better options against the run. tuck and usi, with two big dt's joseph and coefield holding up the middle to holdup against the double teams.

Pierre paul is best utilize in passing situations.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Who cares bout the run, it's Jason Pierre Paul. Stopping the run is alignment and gap control, any defensive lineman in this game, can get off a block and get to the RB in the backfield. I've had Vernon Gohlson have a field day against me. Pierre Paul is win
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:56 am

Ant1010 wrote:
Who cares bout the run, it's Jason Pierre Paul. Stopping the run is alignment and gap control, any defensive lineman in this game, can get off a block and get to the RB in the backfield. I've had Vernon Gohlson have a field day against me. Pierre Paul is win

trust me, not just any dlineman can get off a block... the better the oline (NYG for ex) the better the run game. Pierre paul wont get off a block against a giants/panther oline run blocking. well anyways, pierre paul is great and should be used in certain situations. usi is the best pass rusher on the gmen period.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:06 am

nah, Pierre Paul.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:03 am

xHHx_megatron wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:

trust me, not just any dlineman can get off a block... the better the oline (NYG for ex) the better the run game. Pierre paul wont get off a block against a giants/panther oline run blocking. well anyways, pierre paul is great and should be used in certain situations. usi is the best pass rusher on the gmen period.

Yeah, the better PMV/FMV the easier they get off their block..

but there are DE/DT nanos..

like Inside Blitz which sends your 2nd DT..
or Smoke Mid Zone which sends your #2 DT..
also the Contain D blitzes either DE.. sometimes both..
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:19 am

no you all are missing my point. Think Pierre Paul is to DE/OLB, is what Hyward-Bay is to WR, ok?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:41 am

Ant1010 wrote:
no you all are missing my point. Think Pierre Paul is to DE/OLB, is what Hyward-Bay is to WR, ok?

I think I affirmed your point lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jason Pierre Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Pierre Paul   Jason Pierre Paul Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason Pierre Paul
Page 1 of 1