Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Great game King Jason

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Great game King Jason Empty
PostSubject: Great game King Jason   Great game King Jason EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:15 pm

wow what a game - came down to the final minute- jason was able to lock down on D and force a late turnover.

great game and thanks for my first lost - good to get hte monkey off the shoulder lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Great game King Jason   Great game King Jason EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:01 am

KJ always brings his A game, I think this is the season he rolls in the playoffs and takes it all!!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Great game King Jason   Great game King Jason EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:48 am

Thanks gibs. I got nothing but respect for you bro. you are the player i measure myself and the effectiveness of my schemes against. you truely are the definition of a class act in the madden community. thanks for a great game and always bringing it.

on a second note it does feel good to get the W vs a player of sgibs caliber. it was a hard fought game right down to the final second. I played smart enough on D and thats what you have to do vs gibs. it also helped that this was game #3 vs him so i know his style a lil bit. I just look to take away his 1st read and made him go to something else. (that jumbo, strong close and snugs is DIFFFFICULT lol) I think if the broncos had more of a speed back gibs would be VERY tough to stop with this team as he has a monster in Demaryious thomas and good speed with royal. he did however throw some confusing stuff at me on D (which i def expected) he forced some bad reads and i think ended up with me throwing 2 picks. Lots of nice nickel sub stuff and of course 46 speed.

I ran my Det O with the saints and of course NYJ D , i went back in the lab and retooled some stuff with the DET O and its def firing and scoring some points added a couple gun split and gun ytrips stuff but mostly stayed UC. Ive been showing USERPICK the whole scheme, but only because he is not a MRL member....YET. so look out for that guy!

had a alot of great close games with WTFKILLEM, RESTREPO GETSUM and a heart attack game with bucsforever lol

MRL is taking it to a whole new level with the platinum and gold divisions. a huge difference i have noticed this year is the level of competition is just rediculous EVERY GAME your opponent will bring it .....lets keep this league rolling boys!

Gibs thanks for the props. and all the hard work you and Farls do here . see you in the playoffs bro!
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great game King Jason   Great game King Jason Empty

Back to top Go down

Great game King Jason
Page 1 of 1