Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Great game Adamtgr1382

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

Great game Adamtgr1382 Empty
PostSubject: Great game Adamtgr1382   Great game Adamtgr1382 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:07 am

Man you executed your game plan perfectly, give yourself more credit you beat me fair and square. Don't try to demean it by saying you "had some lucky pics" you knew the scouting report on me that I was 'pass happy' and you had a great game plan on D, and O. Nice work eating up some clock and playing your game. I need to go back to the drawing board on O to gain some balance, passing is fun, but not when you lock everything up like last night. I played cool last year too not wanting to take credit for my good wins, enjoy this man. Good luck the rest of the way, glad to have you in the league, this is what we need good quality players like you in the league, and class acts too.
Back to top Go down
adam1382

Great game Adamtgr1382 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great game Adamtgr1382   Great game Adamtgr1382 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:10 pm

Thank u bro, yes I had saw where u posted that u was pass happy so I figured I had to double megatron and try to cover any areas he may go, I usually score more than that but ur run D was really really good.. But your a great player and the report will be out on me next season so I may be kinda sneakin up on people but I dunno.. I think people wanna score 50 a game so I try to slow the game way down and use balance on O.. anyways great game and maddenking is a beast so tryn to get to jamie will be a tryin matter lol
Back to top Go down

Great game Adamtgr1382
Page 1 of 1