Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Bears release a few

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

Bears release a few Empty
PostSubject: Bears release a few   Bears release a few EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Bears have released Tommie Harris, Hunter Hillenmeyer & Kevin Shaffer
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Bears release a few   Bears release a few EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Tommy Harris thanks for being a stud in 2006 and ....... Yep thats it. I love you in Madden but you did jack on the field in real life for the past 4 years.

Hunter, OMG thank you. LONG LONG Over due!!!

BTW I love seeing Bears posts, You the man Lott00!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Bears release a few   Bears release a few EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:25 pm

release Tommie harris?? geez he is gonna be missed on that dline.. dude was never hurt in college at oklahoma, and he has been injury plagued since he was drafted... Ahhh if he just stayed healthy he is one of the better 3 techniques around today.. since denver is goin back to the 4-3, I think they could make a run for him or carolina.. (just a guess)
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Bears release a few   Bears release a few EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:09 pm

His whole game was built on quickness, when he lost that he turned into a below avg player. In 06-07 there was no one better. Its hard to convert from a quick off the ball player to a power type inside bust you grinder type.

Not to mention the 5.5 million they would of paid him in 2011 made this an easy move.

Mega he would be good for those converting teams cause I think he'll come cheap.
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bears release a few   Bears release a few Empty

Back to top Go down

Bears release a few
Page 1 of 1