Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders

Go down 
+12
UppingMyGame
UseRPicK101
Slimreaper256
GunfusedX
TheRedQueen100
prophet
WFColonel56
Danger
datnodude
ronslows10
sgibs
LOTT0042
16 posters
AuthorMessage
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Colts owner Jim Irsay announced on his Twitter account that Indianapolis has released S Bob Sanders.

One reason Colts cut Bob Sanders: He was scheduled to make $5.5 million base salary, with a $500,000 off-season workout bonus.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:39 pm

ohhhh SNAP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:41 pm

He is apparently out 8-10 weeks after he was tripped by former Jet's assistant on his way out of the building. Tough all the way around! (Just Kidding)
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Dude's hardly seen the field the last couple of years. He's like Samuel L Jackson in the movie Unbreakable. What'd they call that guy? The Glass Man or something..
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:02 pm

ronslows10 wrote:
Dude's hardly seen the field the last couple of years. He's like Samuel L Jackson in the movie Unbreakable. What'd they call that guy? The Glass Man or something..

Good ole Elijah Price
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:07 pm

good catch Lotto...been a long time since I seen that flick. Sanders is a hell of a player when healthy tho maybe my bucs would give him a shot. They need some secondary help and he knows the tampa 2.
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:08 pm

ronslows10 wrote:
good catch Lotto...been a long time since I seen that flick. Sanders is a hell of a player when healthy tho maybe my bucs would give him a shot. They need some secondary help and he knows the tampa 2.

Either that or make him a situational player to decrease the opportunities for him to get hurt. Hybrid-Nickel Safety/Linebacker would work.
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:32 pm

as a colts fan..he was a great player when on the field but he was always hurt..to make matters worse melvin bullitt did a good job replacing him last year...i read somewhere the reason y he kepts tearing muscles is bc of his previous steroid use
Back to top Go down
Danger

Danger

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Come to Philly!!! Quintin Mikell is scheduled to be a free agent and the Eagles could use a force back at safety again. I remember back in the day when it was Michael Lewis and Brian Dawkins back patrolling the secondary they really brought a certain toughness to the defense. It would be cool to see Sanders in an Eagles uniform although I realize it probably won't happen you never know though.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:57 pm

fully expected this, actually surprised they dnt do this last yr. such a sad story how the last 2-3 yrs have been
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Problem wit Sanders he makes a great hit and then he is done for the season, I knew the Colts would make this move eventually its like back when Camby was a Knick he spent more time in his 3-piece than in uni
Back to top Go down
TheRedQueen100

TheRedQueen100

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:57 pm

the vikings need this guy, abdullah and williams will not cut it as safeties, tyrell johnson isnt showing improvement either.
Back to top Go down
TheRedQueen100

TheRedQueen100

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:58 pm

maybe the jets will get him. lol
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:09 pm

he goes to ARZ....book it
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:27 am

god i almost wanted to cry lol jk we still love you in indy bob
Back to top Go down
Slimreaper256

Slimreaper256

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:18 am

One1991Love wrote:
Come to Philly!!! Quintin Mikell is scheduled to be a free agent and the Eagles could use a force back at safety again. I remember back in the day when it was Michael Lewis and Brian Dawkins back patrolling the secondary they really brought a certain toughness to the defense. It would be cool to see Sanders in an Eagles uniform although I realize it probably won't happen you never know though.

That SOUNDS good, but I doubt it. Seeing how we just signed Marlin Jackson off of their IR last season, IDK if we'd do that. It would be nice to have Sanders tutor Nate Allen & patrol the Secondary w/ him. I'd rather they spend the money on Nnamdi though.
Back to top Go down
Danger

Danger

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:37 am

Slimreaper256 wrote:
One1991Love wrote:

That SOUNDS good, but I doubt it. Seeing how we just signed Marlin Jackson off of their IR last season, IDK if we'd do that. It would be nice to have Sanders tutor Nate Allen & patrol the Secondary w/ him. I'd rather they spend the money on Nnamdi though.

Yeah I can see that but on the other end Andy and the Eagles organization often times takes chances on guys no one else wants to, Michael Vick & Terrell Owens being obvious examples. I feel that Andy and that Coaching staff does a great job with players that have something to play for and do a good job at motivating them. They got Michael to play at a high level again and I could see them doing the same although I really hope they do something about that right corner spot, Dimitri Patterson while he played good at times also got absolutely sauced at times as well. The Corners the Eagles have (besides Asante) right now are just too inconsistent. I could possibly see them taking a swipe at him seeing as Mikell is scheduled to be a FA but I really hope they do something about the corner spot opposite Asante. I have no problems with Nnamdi coming to Philly though.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:27 am

It's about time. Bob can be a great impact player but he can't stay healthy to be that impact player.
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:52 am

The Bears seem high on Major Wright right now but I think this could be a good pick-up for them. Up until last year they never really did anything in the FA market, then BOOM we get Peppers and take it to the NFC 'Ship, so hopefully they see that adding a few free agents here and there (besides OL) can actually benefit the team. Not saying they need to pick up 2 and 3 guys every offseason, but for a while it seemed like Jerry Angelo wasn't going after ANYBODY.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:49 pm

I would love it if the lions signed him
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:04 am

Sanders is 2 soft to be a Raven! lol! He gets hurt and he's done!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:15 am

^^Agreed^^
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:25 am

all he has to do is lighten up on the hits...

he cant go all in on the first hit, and be out for the season (if) something goes wrong

Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:05 pm

I think Bob abuses steroids..................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders   Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders Empty

Back to top Go down

Colts Release Safety Bob Sanders
Page 1 of 1