Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Jaynizz and jordan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
adam1382

Jaynizz and jordan Empty
PostSubject: Jaynizz and jordan   Jaynizz and jordan EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:26 pm

I would first like to say that both of these guys are class acts and my playoff games with these guys was exciting to say the least, I have to play another juggernut in the MRL in xxgetsumxx and he also seems to be a class act as well.. I hope everyone has enjoyed the streaming of the games and maybe other folks can do it as well.. The mrl is a great league full of great madden players so eithier way if I go down in these playoffs it has been a fun ride and good luck to all the remaing players left.. cant wait till season 5
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

Jaynizz and jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaynizz and jordan   Jaynizz and jordan EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:00 am

I would have to put you in that "class act" group as well brotha!!

JayNizz has shown his class as an original member, and Jordan is up and coming glad they are both with us!

Anyone that wants to stream just get at me and we will put it on the site as a top post!!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com

Jaynizz and jordan
Page 1 of 1