Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

New Dallas Cowboys Strong close scheme!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SHOCKER360

SHOCKER360

New Dallas Cowboys Strong close scheme!  Empty
PostSubject: New Dallas Cowboys Strong close scheme!    New Dallas Cowboys Strong close scheme!  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:53 am

Cowboys play book

Strong close Wr out

Flip the play

put the two outside Wr on slants

smart route tight end

you can drag rb if you want but if you dont he will give you great blocking which makes this play work all the time

(make sure the Yellow route wr on a slant out is on the short side of the field )

I come out on a quick toss play I have the option on my default audibles to do a hb dive and the Wr out so I can audible if I dont like my reads.

well the Yellow route Wr on a slant out on the short side of the field always goes on a seperation animation its an animation that look likes the defender is getting beat once you see that you can alway throw it deep to him and you will have great blocking with the rb.

if it is not open check the other slant out or the tight end who is unbumpable with the smart route. If opponent starts adjusting hb dive with motion on the gap you are running and pinch the oline .

or go quick toss to the outside.

Note the slant out on strong close (short sideof the field) with tall wr rarely gets bump beats man, cover 3, cover 2 and man press.

last thing on a blitz on the A gap you can drag the full back and Hb on opposite directions as well only when the play is flipped.

sometimes I come out on it off the snugs formation giving me Speedy fast wr on full back and tightend position.

Try it out video will be out soon

Last edited by SHOCKER360 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenallstars.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: New Dallas Cowboys Strong close scheme!    New Dallas Cowboys Strong close scheme!  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:12 am

thanks man
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
sliqnes

sliqnes

PostSubject: Re: New Dallas Cowboys Strong close scheme!    New Dallas Cowboys Strong close scheme!  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:36 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dallas Cowboys Strong close scheme!    New Dallas Cowboys Strong close scheme!  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Dallas Cowboys Strong close scheme!
Page 1 of 1