Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well)

Go down 
+3
king_jason2
claymaker_52
sgibs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well) Empty
PostSubject: S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well)   S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:47 pm

JayNizz - Not only is he a great player but he has a great team as well. Jaynizz is hands down my prediction to make a run for the Super Bowl. JayNizz likes to change his offense up and the Bears give him the ability to do that. He can spread the field out and utilize the speed of the Bears, he ccan also get large and look to play smash motuh football with a great running attack with Forte and Wolfe. He even has the ability to target a 6'5 and 6'7 TE. JayNizz is hands down the favorite for S5.

WTK aka WangTangKiki- got his team! We all know the time and dedication that he puts into his game so there sould be no surprise seeing him as a final contender. If he can utilize the most dangerous backfield in Madden 2011 properly watch out JayNizz!

Shorticus- He has the Raiders - anyone that has the Raiders has a chance! Plus he got 350/1 odds (something like that) so I gotta help him get in the lab!

Adam- Defending champ looks to rebound. He wanted to switch his scheme up, but i think he will stick to his guns and stick to what hes comfortable with. I expect the champ to rebound and make a late push in the playoffs.

MaddenJamie- S4 runner up is a darkhorse this season. With al the new blood and increased talent int he league Jamie looks to continue to make a name for himself during S5 of the MRL

GetSum - he battled me HARD during the S3 playoffs. His 49ers played extremely well and his scheme kept me off balance. THe key to winning is just that.

Sgibs- I expect to have a tough season and face off against JayNizz in the superbowl but this time JayNizz gets the better of me and wins the chip!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
claymaker_52

PostSubject: Re: S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well)   S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Look for me, Claymaker come playoff time if I make it. I played Jaynizz and almost beat him, lost by I believe 3 points. Then lost by 4 to Warrior4God by 4. Once I get a feel for the Falcons I'll be a dangerous player come playoffs. I might not win a lot in the regular season, yet if ur in the playoffs who knows.
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well)   S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:42 pm

im gunna go ahead and give myself a honorable mention. 1st 2 seasons have mad the playoffs in each . lost by 3 in the elite 8 last season due to a J. Best fumble (still mad about it lol). right now in season 5 i am 1-1 with a VERY suspect 1 in the L column. not due to any shadyness by my opponent(aligamer you da man) but for a EA sports classic with me running a play being tackled and having 4 sec left and 3 timeouts......in FG range mind you.... WOULD NOT LET ME CALL TIMEOUT... i about pushed the select button thru the ps3 controller lol oh well its just one of those things thats outta my hands. ill see you boys in the playoffs GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE RAGE/NITKA keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
TopDawg77

PostSubject: Re: S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well)   S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Wow...not even in Gibs' top 7?....Wow, just wow...
Back to top Go down
nawfside512

PostSubject: Re: S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well)   S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:05 am

I'd like myself making a good run... the ravens are similar to the Raiders on d and am 2-1 so far... A Madden Rigged Comeback on Warrior to almost win it, but I will take it lol... Having fun and playing the sport I love is what I am here for
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well)   S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:58 pm

You know what its time to shine here, Yes I have the Browns, and Yes my lab time has been limited, but im going big this season. Thanks to the LIVE Mad Dan show by Gibs, he gave me great stuff to add to my Balanced Book attack. Am I the only one running Balanced in M11?

Everyone will be running it after I take the season 5 crown, thats my prediction!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
zboy365

zboy365

PostSubject: Re: S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well)   S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 pm

This is great bulletin board material for Andre Johnson and my Texans.

My Prediction...

Andre in the corner of the endzone winning TD by 4 superbowl Zboy =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well)   S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well) Empty

Back to top Go down

S5 Predictions - (please add yours as well)
Page 1 of 1