Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Bears depth chart

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GunnyWill

Bears depth chart Empty
PostSubject: Bears depth chart   Bears depth chart EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Any suggestions for the Bears on O and D? I use the 46 for Defense
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

Bears depth chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bears depth chart   Bears depth chart EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:42 pm

I like your style! This is my setup, only gonna list the spots where I made changes.

FB: Manumaleuna - Better blocker, leave Clark in if you pass to the FB on the reg
WR2: Bennett - I like what I can do with Hester in the slot
WR3: Hester - See above
WR4: Olsen - Makes a way better WR than Aromashodu, plus a traditional 4 WR set shows up as (3 WR/1 TE/1 RB) instead of (4 WR/1 RB) which is good for when you're switching up formations

CB2: Jennings - Not as tall as Bowman, but speed is good and he has better MCV
CB3: Bowman - See above, put Jennings here if you prefer speed/height at corner
FS: Manning - FAST with good ACC and JMP, plus he's like 6'1"
SS: Harris - Better tackler, big hitter and has decent AWR
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

Bears depth chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bears depth chart   Bears depth chart EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:17 am

Gotta throw Major Wright in the mix. 85 speed && 95 hit power! I like to user him to make up for his lack of speed
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

Bears depth chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bears depth chart   Bears depth chart EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:56 am

Do you put him at FS? I don't have the best user skills, so Manning's high SPD/ACC lets me cover-up my misreads better.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

Bears depth chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bears depth chart   Bears depth chart EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:11 am

Sorry for the late response, but I like to user Wright because I feel that my user skills are decent enough to make plays. Since you claim your user skills aren't all that exceptional, then user Manning @ FS.

IMHO, C.Harris is too slow to see the field for me...especially over the top @ safety

Here's my full depth chart:

LE: Briggs - Beast on the DLine. 94 OVR, 80 Power move & 95 block shed which is GREAT!
RE: Peppers - 'nuff said.
DT: Harris, Wootton - Harris is obvious. Wootton is 6'6 & has 80 block shed which is decent
For run situations, you may want to throw in Adams or Toeaina @ DT2

LOLB: Tinoisamoa - 85 speed, 85 AGI & 86 Accel. Solid on the outside
MLB: B-Lacher - 'nuff said
ROLB: Roach - 83 speed, 84 accel. Not the best, but solid enough to make plays

Secondary setup if you run mostly Man Coverage:
CB: Manning, Bowman, Jennings, Graham
FS: Wright(If you have good user skills and can deal with the lack of speed) OR Moore(3 points faster then Wright w/ 95 AGI & 89 Accel)
SS: Tillman, Bullocks

**Manning is at CB for this setup because man coverage requires the CBs for have good speed & accel to keep up w/ WRs & can also help shut down your opponent's #1 WR

Secondary setup if you run mostly Zone Coverage
CB: Tillman, Bowman, Jennings, Graham

*FS: Wright, Moore <<<<=If you have good user skills
**FS: Manning, Moore<<<=If you don't have good user skills

*SS: Manning, Bullocks
**SS: Wright, Bullocks

Whew... Glad that's over with! Hope this helps. Happy gaming!

*Edit: in the zone secondary setup, Jennings @ CB3 is great when running Chad D. 94 speed & 95 accel screaming off the edge! Mad props for Chad for this defense!
Back to top Go down
brom

Bears depth chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bears depth chart   Bears depth chart EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:58 am

UseRPicK101 wrote:
Sorry for the late response, but I like to user Wright because I feel that my user skills are decent enough to make plays. Since you claim your user skills aren't all that exceptional, then user Manning @ FS.

IMHO, C.Harris is too slow to see the field for me...especially over the top @ safety

Here's my full depth chart:

LE: Briggs - Beast on the DLine. 94 OVR, 80 Power move & 95 block shed which is GREAT!
RE: Peppers - 'nuff said.
DT: Harris, Wootton - Harris is obvious. Wootton is 6'6 & has 80 block shed which is decent
For run situations, you may want to throw in Adams or Toeaina @ DT2

LOLB: Tinoisamoa - 85 speed, 85 AGI & 86 Accel. Solid on the outside
MLB: B-Lacher - 'nuff said
ROLB: Roach - 83 speed, 84 accel. Not the best, but solid enough to make plays

Secondary setup if you run mostly Man Coverage:
CB: Manning, Bowman, Jennings, Graham
FS: Wright(If you have good user skills and can deal with the lack of speed) OR Moore(3 points faster then Wright w/ 95 AGI & 89 Accel)
SS: Tillman, Bullocks

**Manning is at CB for this setup because man coverage requires the CBs for have good speed & accel to keep up w/ WRs & can also help shut down your opponent's #1 WR

Secondary setup if you run mostly Zone Coverage
CB: Tillman, Bowman, Jennings, Graham

*FS: Wright, Moore <<<<=If you have good user skills
**FS: Manning, Moore<<<=If you don't have good user skills

*SS: Manning, Bullocks
**SS: Wright, Bullocks

Whew... Glad that's over with! Hope this helps. Happy gaming!

*Edit: in the zone secondary setup, Jennings @ CB3 is great when running Chad D. 94 speed & 95 accel screaming off the edge! Mad props for Chad for this defense!

great stuff man love it
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

Bears depth chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bears depth chart   Bears depth chart EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Well you know how our game went, so I'm definitely down to try this setup. Never really thought about putting Manning at CB.
Back to top Go down
Butkus

Butkus

Bears depth chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bears depth chart   Bears depth chart EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:01 pm

User pick like your thinking that's how I set the up for the most part. First on O if it's a two we set I have Knox / Hester te Olsen LT Omiyale/Williams Rt Webb /Louis LG Louis /Webb Rg Johnson* 95 run block C Kreutz this is the best setup for running by far. I like Knox on my go to routs that contact might come / better cit than Hester. I like Hester in the slot flats /stick routs & auto motion plays. Olsen at wr in 4 we sets LE. Briggs slow lb* BS but makes good De whether block shedding Re Pep 1dt Harris 2dt Idonije/ wootton Izzy has71 spd 85 acc & 84 bah spotting had 80 bsh 74e spd & 82 acc lolb Roach mlb Urlacher rolb Tinoisamoa cbs depends on What they do 1 Bowman best man cov 2 Tillman 3 Jennings flies off the corner for blitzes 4 Moore great hands ton of picks F's Manning speed baby SS Graham 92 speed if they got a stud te that they keep throwing to I will put Tillman at ss 85 man cov 70 tackle but if you got good user Wright can be a force I suck at it. I only use day bears and think this is the best setup hope it helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bears depth chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bears depth chart   Bears depth chart Empty

Back to top Go down

Bears depth chart
Page 1 of 1