Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

4-4 Cowboys - Depth Chart for 4-5 WR Sets!! (Base depth chart coming soon :D)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

4-4 Cowboys - Depth Chart for 4-5 WR Sets!! (Base depth chart coming soon :D) Empty
PostSubject: 4-4 Cowboys - Depth Chart for 4-5 WR Sets!! (Base depth chart coming soon :D)   4-4 Cowboys - Depth Chart for 4-5 WR Sets!! (Base depth chart coming soon :D) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:31 am

EDIT:
Okay I just confirmed that when you do LB Pass Rush, it puts your starting RE at DT#1.. which is great because you can have a LB there.. which is great for all around team speed.. you'll still have the same run support.

EDIT #2 LOL: Another edit.. I realized I found someone faster to be the OLB on the right side.. Scandrick has 92 spd.. excellent for the ROLB position vs 4/5 WR sets Very Happy
You must audible down from Nickel Normal. Use the LB Pass Rush substitution package.

Position on the depth chart that you must have players:
RE #1: Butler
SS #2: Scandrick

MY CURRENT DEPTH CHART:

LE: Spencer, Ratliff, Olshansky
RE: Butler, Spears, Bowen
DT: Hatcher, Ratliff, Siavii, Spears, Olshansky
LOLB: Carpenter, Johnson, James
MLB: Ware, Octavien, Johnson, James
ROLB Williams, Johnson, James
CB: Newman, Jenkins, Scandrick, Gordon, Hamlin
FS: Pat Watkins, Ball, Sensabaugh
SS: Hamlin, Scandrick , Sensabaugh

Substitutions you need to make to get the desired result of a fast defense against 4-5 WRs:

MLB1 (left of screen MLB): Ware
MLB2 (right of screen MLB): Williams
Left of screen DE: Octavien
Right of screen DE: Spencer
Nickel CB: Scandrick (You want to have ball here instead of Ball because if you put Scandrick as the guy that takes up the center's block, all you'll do is run Scandrick into a wall while leaving your OLB on the right of screen with less speed.. 92 vs 87 speed.. It matters)

[At this point, your DT on the left of the screen should be a LB.. it's Butler. I believe When you do the LB Pass Rush, it puts your starting RE at left of screen DT.. this is very helpful because you have more speed on the field.

This is what your players positions / numbers will look like on the play call screen:

FS: Pat Watkins #25
SS: Ball #20
Left of Screen CB: Jenkins #21
Right of Screen CB: Newman #41
Nickel CB: Scandrick #32
MLB1: Ware #94
MLB2: Williams #58
Left of screen DE: Octavien #53
DT1: Butler #57
DT2: Hatcher #97
Right of screen DE: Spencer #93

When you audible to your 4-4 play, you will get those players at the following positions:

DEs:
...............Octavien [80 spd]
...............Spencer [80 spd] (right side.. in Monster Green.. he fake blitzes then goes in a yellow zone)

DTs:
...............Butler [79 spd]
...............Hatcher [77 spd]

OLBs:
...............Scandrick [92 spd] (Scandrick is on the right of the screen) He is usually my 3rd CB
...............Williams [87 spd] (32 awareness.. lol that's so dumb.. awareness means squat because he makes plays all the time.. sacks the QB.. A LOT..)

MLBs:
...............Ball [84 spd] This player just takes the block from the center to let the DEMARCUS WARE MONSTER GET THROUGH.
...............Ware [He's DeMarcus Ware]

CBs:
...............Newman [97 spd] Short.. but plays tall. He's a great CB.. so fast.. he does the same thing as all the other CBs.. EXCEPT He is faster, so he can cover more ground in the Deep zones.. =];
...............Jenkins [93 spd] He's short too, but he's great for this position..

FS:
...............Pat Watkins.. He's 6'5" and 85 speed. What else is there to say? Oh yeah, he's a beast to roam / user with =D He's a fun guy to play rover with...
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

4-4 Cowboys - Depth Chart for 4-5 WR Sets!! (Base depth chart coming soon :D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Cowboys - Depth Chart for 4-5 WR Sets!! (Base depth chart coming soon :D)   4-4 Cowboys - Depth Chart for 4-5 WR Sets!! (Base depth chart coming soon :D) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:32 pm

What plays would u use vs 4-5 wr sets? Ill I can say is your a better man than me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Cowboys - Depth Chart for 4-5 WR Sets!! (Base depth chart coming soon :D)   4-4 Cowboys - Depth Chart for 4-5 WR Sets!! (Base depth chart coming soon :D) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:53 am

Haha lol.. you know a lot more football concepts than me =P Against 4 or 5 WRs sets.. if they do 5 wide screens, if I see them do that formation I'll call man.. then delay bump.. sometimes use the contain spy blitz from the opposite side of the contain spy..

If you have the 4-4 guide.. I use the setup that has both DTs in spys.. the zone version.. it's very nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Cowboys - Depth Chart for 4-5 WR Sets!! (Base depth chart coming soon :D)   4-4 Cowboys - Depth Chart for 4-5 WR Sets!! (Base depth chart coming soon :D) Empty

Back to top Go down

4-4 Cowboys - Depth Chart for 4-5 WR Sets!! (Base depth chart coming soon :D)
Page 1 of 1