Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart

Go down 
+3
JBOY_TX915
Dalton Big D
trothirty3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
trothirty3

madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart Empty
PostSubject: madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart   madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:55 pm

could ayone give me a cowboys defense dephchart setup thanks
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart   madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:51 am

it really depends on how you play but pat watkins needs in no matter what
Back to top Go down
JBOY_TX915

PostSubject: Re: madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart   madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:02 am

what formation do u run
Back to top Go down
Jay Tee

PostSubject: Re: madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart   madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:49 am

why do people keep saying put pat wilkins in his states are not all that and where do I put him Ill try anything
Back to top Go down
mhk1294

PostSubject: Re: madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart   madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Sgibs broke them down in the Mad Den TV segment, and this is what the depth chart looked like;

CB's- Mike Jenkins, Owansu osashas or whatever the rookie FS name is, newman as a 3rd cb for blitzing, scandrick 4th cb, and Gordon as the 5th im pretty sure.

FS- pat watkins( he was removed from the game so now you can use ball or gordon here)
SS- gerald sensebaugh or whatever his name is with Gordon backing him up
MLB- jason williams, brooking(i put brooking because he can cover TE's in a zone in the middle of the field very well.
rolb- spencer
lolb- lee
RE-demarcus ware(beware of deware :p)
LE-here you can put butler, octavian, or oilshanksy but use butler for speed, oilshanksy for run downs and octavian to use a F@G D putting him into coverage.
DT ratliff, oilshanksy

thats what i use for the cowboys for the time being

Back to top Go down
Jay Tee

PostSubject: Re: madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart   madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 pm

MHK1294 what do you do with james who do you replace him with and why
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart   madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:56 pm

for me at least when i play with the cowboys i dont play james because he is very slow
Back to top Go down
mhk1294

PostSubject: Re: madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart   madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:31 pm

I think that this year in madden i like more depth to my linebacker corps instead of my dline since i run a 3-4 so i put spencer at lolb with 80 speed instead of at DE even though he is a 95 overall on the LE spot, the reason i use brooking over james for the second mlb spot is beause you cant go wrong with brookings 95 or something play recognition and he is perfect for those short quick passes over the middle of the field to TE's which people tend to do by finding holes in the zones. But brooking is shadowing jason williams because williams has 87 speed and can make a play on the ball with brooking right behind him with a slow speed but can make a tackle and know whats happening around him on the field. I'm also pretty sure james is only like 2 more speed than brooking so a speed difference of 2 and who knows whats going on around them on the field im deffinetly choosing the person who knows whats going on.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart   madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:15 pm

mhk1294 wrote:
I think that this year in madden i like more depth to my linebacker corps instead of my dline since i run a 3-4 so i put spencer at lolb with 80 speed instead of at DE even though he is a 95 overall on the LE spot, the reason i use brooking over james for the second mlb spot is beause you cant go wrong with brookings 95 or something play recognition and he is perfect for those short quick passes over the middle of the field to TE's which people tend to do by finding holes in the zones. But brooking is shadowing jason williams because williams has 87 speed and can make a play on the ball with brooking right behind him with a slow speed but can make a tackle and know whats happening around him on the field. I'm also pretty sure james is only like 2 more speed than brooking so a speed difference of 2 and who knows whats going on around them on the field im deffinetly choosing the person who knows whats going on.

You are over playing this "awareness" factor. Just because Williams has like 35 awareness doesn't mean he's not going to make a play on the ball. Every player knows whats going on at all times.. Every player will run to the ball at the same time after a throw, even if there is no possible way to see that the ball has been thrown.. CBs will always be able to run the routes before the WRs will.. which is of course, nearly impossible.. but in Madden it is possible.

Play Recognition.. just for play action.. but if you have a LB w/ low play recognition in a yellow zone, he's gonna play his zone.. he's not going to just blitz because it could be a run.. he will wait a second like every player then once they can tell it's not a PA, they will play their zones..

People are still in denial.. The Raiders are always a top team year in and year out because of speed. They don't have great play recognition, man coverage, zone coverage, press, and awareness.. but they are consistently good. Speed kills in Madden.. especially on defense.. You don't know how much it sucks to have Felix Jones at RB then not be able to get a TD on a breakaway run vs. the Raiders.. Speed is why it happens.. If you can get to where you need to be faster, you will have an advantage. Man coverage is all about chasing a WR.. the CB will always chase him but it just depends on if he can keep up.. 97 speed CBs are great when playing man coverage..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart   madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart Empty

Back to top Go down

madden 11 cowboys defense depth chart
Page 1 of 1