Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Cowboys 3-4 depth chart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SF_FAN88

Cowboys 3-4 depth chart Empty
PostSubject: Cowboys 3-4 depth chart   Cowboys 3-4 depth chart EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:33 am

Guys, just wondering what do you think of my 3-4 setup with the cowboys...

DE- Butler, Spencer
DT- Ratliff, Olshansky
MLB- Ware, Lee
OLB- J. Williams, Sensabaugh
CB- Newman, Jenkins, Mcann, Austin
FS- Scandrick
SS- Owusu-Ansah
Back to top Go down
Vortex2911

Vortex2911

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys 3-4 depth chart   Cowboys 3-4 depth chart EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:10 pm

First up I love it I have been debating starting Owusu-Ansah myself. I didnt because of his awarness. Ball never catches interceptions; how is this working?

Also how do you Sensabaugh to olb Im a newbie but did not see him as an option please share.
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys 3-4 depth chart   Cowboys 3-4 depth chart EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Whats up Vortex, well i put Owusu Ansah at SS just so i have speed. I dont like Ball at Safety at all. He is pretty slow. Sensabaugh at OLB is pretty effective because he helps in case opponents try to do toss/ sweeps hes able to do pretty well.

To put Sensabaugh at OLB just sub a player at SS where Sensabaugh would be, then just put him at OLB.
Back to top Go down
Vortex2911

Vortex2911

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys 3-4 depth chart   Cowboys 3-4 depth chart EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:18 am

Thanks for the info I'm trying it today
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys 3-4 depth chart   Cowboys 3-4 depth chart EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Vortex2911 wrote:
Thanks for the info I'm trying it today

No problem bro.. lemme know how you like that. Also Sgibs, mentioned having McCann at CB over jenkins. So i might have to look into that as well. I like McCann as the 3rd CB cuz his speed is like 96/97 and like to use him for blitzes when im in the nickel. Also austin speed is like a 96/97 as well i think, and i like to use him as the slot defender in the dime when i blitz also. Very quick.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys 3-4 depth chart   Cowboys 3-4 depth chart EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:47 pm

SF_FAN88 wrote:
Guys, just wondering what do you think of my 3-4 setup with the cowboys...

DE- Butler, Spencer
DT- Ratliff, Olshansky
MLB- Ware, Lee
OLB- J. Williams, Sensabaugh
CB- Newman, Jenkins, Mcann, Austin
FS- Scandrick
SS- Owusu-Ansah

you're not referrin' to Austin was Miles Austin are you?
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys 3-4 depth chart   Cowboys 3-4 depth chart EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 am

Yeah.. I usually only put miles austin as the slot CB like in a dime formation. Especially when you play those guys that love to scramble one way all game and wait for the WR to be open in the middle. He definitely is great at that spot.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys 3-4 depth chart   Cowboys 3-4 depth chart EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:59 am

SF_FAN88 wrote:
Yeah.. I usually only put miles austin as the slot CB like in a dime formation. Especially when you play those guys that love to scramble one way all game and wait for the WR to be open in the middle. He definitely is great at that spot.

I dont recommend playing Austin on defense at all. He's one of your best WRs and him being on both sides of the field increases his chance at getting injured. Another thing about 3-4 is that you dont have to worry about your 3rd & 4th CBs unless you audible down from dime or something.

Also, Jason Williams isn't with the Cowboys anymore. Actually I would leave the roster as is and maybe throw in Lee at MLB2. 3-4 is all about having a strong DLine with fast OLBs to set the edge
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys 3-4 depth chart   Cowboys 3-4 depth chart EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:00 am

UseRPicK101 wrote:
SF_FAN88 wrote:

I dont recommend playing Austin on defense at all. He's one of your best WRs and him being on both sides of the field increases his chance at getting injured. Another thing about 3-4 is that you dont have to worry about your 3rd & 4th CBs unless you audible down from dime or something.

Also, Jason Williams isn't with the Cowboys anymore. Actually I would leave the roster as is and maybe throw in Lee at MLB2. 3-4 is all about having a strong DLine with fast OLBs to set the edge

Good point UserPick!! I could throw in ogletree. That guy is the fastest out of all the WR on the Cowboys depth chart. I tried to have a lineup that is very quick. Spencer i think was 90 rating at DE rather than at LOLB. I like D. Ware up the middle because i like to blitz up the A gap. Yeah jason williams isnt on the team anymore. There is a brandon williams i believe.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys 3-4 depth chart   Cowboys 3-4 depth chart EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:55 pm

for the secondary, i recommend CB:Newman/Jenkins or Newman/McCann FS: AOA SS: Scandrick

if you're runnin' 3-4 then you dont have to worry about 3-4 CBs

FYI: T.Williams speed>Ogletree speed..97v96
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys 3-4 depth chart   Cowboys 3-4 depth chart EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:08 am

UseRPicK101 wrote:
for the secondary, i recommend CB:Newman/Jenkins or Newman/McCann FS: AOA SS: Scandrick

if you're runnin' 3-4 then you dont have to worry about 3-4 CBs

FYI: T.Williams speed>Ogletree speed..97v96

I may have to look into McCann at #2 CB. Actually i asked Sgibs his opinion on my setup and he had exactly what you had with McCann at #2. But should i take into account his OVR rating? I think hes somewhere in the 70's i wanna say? Thanks for the advice bro!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys 3-4 depth chart   Cowboys 3-4 depth chart EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:47 pm

He's a solid Madden CB. His man coverage ratings aren't that great but his speed kinda makes up for that. I see that you like utilizing all of your speed weapons so in your case I would start McCann
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys 3-4 depth chart   Cowboys 3-4 depth chart EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:19 pm

UseRPicK101 wrote:
He's a solid Madden CB. His man coverage ratings aren't that great but his speed kinda makes up for that. I see that you like utilizing all of your speed weapons so in your case I would start McCann

im gonna have to put McCann at #2 and see how that works. Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys 3-4 depth chart   Cowboys 3-4 depth chart EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:58 pm

No prob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys 3-4 depth chart   Cowboys 3-4 depth chart Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboys 3-4 depth chart
Page 1 of 1