Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Seeding for Playoffs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

Seeding for Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Seeding for Playoffs   Seeding for Playoffs EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:26 am

Nitka,

A suggestion for the playoffs this season. With the way MRL rewards games played (which i agree with), i'd recommend that once the top teams that stay above that line are set that the tourney gets "reseeded" based on record. Last season there were a lot of teams that probably shouldnt have played each other in the early rounds and it wasnt very indicative of a true bracket (unless it's the SW bracket in the NCAA). Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Seeding for Playoffs   Seeding for Playoffs EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:55 pm

I love this idea!! Who came up with that you? We will use this idea starting now!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

PostSubject: Re: Seeding for Playoffs   Seeding for Playoffs EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:37 pm

I am the genesis of epic ideas Nitka Smile
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Seeding for Playoffs   Seeding for Playoffs EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:38 am

With this idea I created the automatic playoff bids man, First 1 in each division to play all games gets in no matter what the record, but we will re-seed, we can call it the SDURSRMRLPLAYOFFS, NM LOL
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
cat_burgler

cat_burgler

PostSubject: Re: Seeding for Playoffs   Seeding for Playoffs EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:09 pm

nitka wrote:
With this idea I created the automatic playoff bids man, First 1 in each division to play all games gets in no matter what the record, but we will re-seed, we can call it the SDURSRMRLPLAYOFFS, NM LOL

huh................ Question
Back to top Go down
claymaker_52

PostSubject: Re: Seeding for Playoffs   Seeding for Playoffs EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Doesn't matter how you seed, i'll be the 1st 0-12 playoff team to win a game lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeding for Playoffs   Seeding for Playoffs Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeding for Playoffs
Page 1 of 1