Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Car or sf playbook

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CHOP11

Car or sf playbook Empty
PostSubject: Car or sf playbook   Car or sf playbook EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Which is better an why
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

Car or sf playbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car or sf playbook   Car or sf playbook EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:22 am

I like SF personally alittle bit better, I seem to get more of a running game going in it, both have there dynamic aspects to them though, in CAR the HB wheel play in gun-snugs undercenter, and the single back under center spread formation with the WR screen play &HB draw can give an opponent fits, the only thing I have struggled with CAR is when playing an experianced madden player and they see you are passing from undercenter a lot then the A-gap heat comes and comes consistent, with SF book I can adjust to A-gap heat better ....both good books I would prefer SF slightly over CAR due to being able to avoid A-gap heat better and being able to run the ball alittle better and still not lose anything in the pass game....just my 2 cents...
Back to top Go down
cgm15

Car or sf playbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car or sf playbook   Car or sf playbook EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:05 pm

I don't think one is better than the other. Obviously both of them feature uc snugs. Personally I prefer CAR because of uc spread and gun split slot, but someone else might like SF because of I-form tight or gun snugs, etc. Imo you just have to lab both of them and see which fits your style better. In general though, I'd say CAR is a tad bit better for passing while SF is noticably better for power running.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Car or sf playbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car or sf playbook   Car or sf playbook EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:31 pm

depends on what u want in a pb....

just think about this "TRUTH" said the only reason he went with SF over CAR was because his plays were on the 1st screen of the playcall screen... I take from that line that he thinks they are equally matched as well, personal preference
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Sponsored content

Car or sf playbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car or sf playbook   Car or sf playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Car or sf playbook
Page 1 of 1