Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Texans and the 46?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helix King

Texans and the 46? Empty
PostSubject: Texans and the 46?   Texans and the 46? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:54 am

Are the Texans a good team to use with the 46? If so, whats a good depth chart setup?
Back to top Go down
Slimreaper256

Slimreaper256

Texans and the 46? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texans and the 46?   Texans and the 46? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:21 am

Believe it or not...YES!!!! Just put Glover Quinn @ FS & move all of their other CBs up a spot on the depth chart. I sub Nolan in at SS. Swap Brian Cushing & Demeco Ryans, because Cushing is faster & better suited to cover TE's in passing situations. I generally keep their D line as-is. I ran this setup in a couple of online franchises & my WORST record was 10-6!!! Hope this helps Wink
Back to top Go down
Helix King

Texans and the 46? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texans and the 46?   Texans and the 46? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Thanks, I will try this out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Texans and the 46? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texans and the 46?   Texans and the 46? Empty

Back to top Go down

Texans and the 46?
Page 1 of 1