Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

steelers texans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

steelers texans  Empty
PostSubject: steelers texans    steelers texans  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:21 pm

my opponent razedlycan says he is not in the league anymore but he is still owner of the texans in the menu... if he is in fact out of the league do you have the ability to manually boot him and if so do I play cpu or wait for replacment>?? thanks in advance and i apoligize for the late timing .. i understand if it gets simmed., but I was confused as to what was going on and to be honest, forgot to post yesterday when i found out.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

steelers texans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: steelers texans    steelers texans  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:34 pm

You can play the CPU.
I'll remove this owner and the other owner in question the next time I'm on. Looking at tomorrow morning.

However, that's not really my concern right now. We've had far too many games simulated through 4 weeks. If things don't pick up, this will be a ditched effort. I'm not going to spend time moderating the league if we are only getting 8 out of 16 games played.

I mean it.
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

steelers texans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: steelers texans    steelers texans  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:33 pm

thanks zan.. I hope people start playing their games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

steelers texans  Empty
PostSubject: Re: steelers texans    steelers texans  Empty

Back to top Go down

steelers texans
Page 1 of 1