Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

49ers Depth Chart Setup

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angrius13

Angrius13

49ers Depth Chart Setup Empty
PostSubject: 49ers Depth Chart Setup   49ers Depth Chart Setup EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:52 pm

I play exclusively w/ the 49ers, 151-25 record w/ 12 d/c losses (thanks glitchers)

I'll just go down the list and tell you what i use. The niners have the most speed in the game within 15 yards of play. The depth they have in LB really allows you to do a lot.

LE- P. Haralson 93 rating as an end. 80 SPD, 90 ACC.

RE- J. Smith of course, he's a beast.

DT's- A. Franklin and I. Sopoaga. Sapoaga is pretty slow on the end position, but he's strong as hell and really helps solidify the center.

LOLB- M. Lawson 80 Rating but he has 89 SPD, 95 ACC. He is all over the field, fast as hell, really good blitzer.

MLB- Patrick Willis (nuff sed) and Navarro Bowman. I love Spikes but he's just too d@mn slow. Bowman has 82 SPD, 92 ACC and really good hands.

ROLB- T. Mays 66 rating as a ROLB but this guy is my BEAST. 95 SPD 93 ACC I do a LOT of my blitzes from the ROLB position and he gets to the quarterback IMMEDIATELY. There isn't a lineman in the world that can stop him off the edge.

CB- N. Clements S. Spencer This is the real weakness of the 49ers. Some of the slowest cb's in the game and if i get burnt, it's because of the failures of these two. Guess you can't have it all on defense unless you're Raiders/Ravens Razz

FS- D. Goldson Good Safety, keep him where he is.

SS- R. Smith He got a bit of a boost, but he's still pretty weak on man coverage. But he has really good hands; 61 CTH 40 CIT 40 SPC. I've gotten a lot of picks with him in the backfield, a good sleeper safety, but he will fail you every now and then.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: 49ers Depth Chart Setup   49ers Depth Chart Setup EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:24 pm

i would only consider Taylor mays maybe as your roamer.

if in your scheme you can user him at the LB position thats fine. but at 6'3 95 speed and a 91 hit power you have to be usering this man

willis is a close second
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: 49ers Depth Chart Setup   49ers Depth Chart Setup EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:36 pm

cough

patrickwillisatrolbondepthchartusedimelbpassrushaudinto46andsetupcontainblitz

cough
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: 49ers Depth Chart Setup   49ers Depth Chart Setup EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Why not just put Manny Lawson at end instead of doing all that? Also if you have a MLB at DE and blitz him, wont he miss the tackle?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: 49ers Depth Chart Setup   49ers Depth Chart Setup EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:59 am

I'm confused by this statement:

Quote :
The niners have the most speed in the game within 15 yards of play.

Are you speaking of the front 7?

Panthers front 7 is faster/better.. [no safeties / secondary at OLB]

Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: 49ers Depth Chart Setup   49ers Depth Chart Setup EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:47 am

Panthers front 7 could be faster, but not better no.
Back to top Go down
Angrius13

Angrius13

PostSubject: Re: 49ers Depth Chart Setup   49ers Depth Chart Setup EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Barely faster, hardly better Razz I love the Panthers defense but comparing the front 7 of the 2 teams is night and day. Though out of all the teams in the game these 2 are probably the most similar. Good 3 punch HB combo, some weapons on offense but some horrible qb's Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 49ers Depth Chart Setup   49ers Depth Chart Setup Empty

Back to top Go down

49ers Depth Chart Setup
Page 1 of 1