Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

QB auto dropback...

Go down 
+3
Helix King
WasItTehChad
sgibs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

QB auto dropback... Empty
PostSubject: QB auto dropback...   QB auto dropback... EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:15 pm

How can we Malamud better?

Make it so there is no backward or forward movement?

Only no forward movement?

Undercenterbit doesn't exist?

Helps us out! Please post how we can make it better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: QB auto dropback...   QB auto dropback... EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:02 am

If u could make it, so shotgun u wouldnt be able to run str8 forward immediatly, but be able to run Left/Right/Backwards immediatly it would be beneficial.
Back to top Go down
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: QB auto dropback...   QB auto dropback... EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:39 am

Any of yall had the problem of trying to quick pass out of shotgun but the game wont let you? For example, coming out in a spread formation and trying to quick pass to the flats. Is this an auto-drop back issue or something else? If it is they need to adjust that too because it cost me a few games, lol.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: QB auto dropback...   QB auto dropback... EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:26 am

Helix King wrote:
Any of yall had the problem of trying to quick pass out of shotgun but the game wont let you? For example, coming out in a spread formation and trying to quick pass to the flats. Is this an auto-drop back issue or something else? If it is they need to adjust that too because it cost me a few games, lol.
Its more of a timing issue. You just need to find that sweet spot in practice mode, you can still do it but obviously its a tad slower
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: QB auto dropback...   QB auto dropback... EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:27 am

i dont think anything should change about auto dropback.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
greenmile

PostSubject: Re: QB auto dropback...   QB auto dropback... EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:01 am

I dont even know why they changed auto drop back anyways qb draws always get banned
Back to top Go down
Trew159

PostSubject: Re: QB auto dropback...   QB auto dropback... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:49 am

Colonel, I think its actually the snaps that throw the timing off to be honest with you because undercenter is where I stay at now, I believe that my quick passes from undercenter beat any quick passes from shotgun including snugs stick. The reason I think it is, is because of the snap it throws off the timing i believe and if I'm undercenter there is no such thing as a bad snap. Just my opinion on it though.
Back to top Go down
cuttyy

PostSubject: Re: QB auto dropback...   QB auto dropback... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:26 am

i hope they keep it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QB auto dropback...   QB auto dropback... Empty

Back to top Go down

QB auto dropback...
Page 1 of 1