Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

packers lost

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

packers lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: packers lost   packers lost - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Check the stats on Arod..

Plus hes putting those up while getting pasted while everybody on the other team knows he has to pass... Kid can play.. Theres an interesting stat that if Rodgers keeps up his career pace (I think he will only improve) he could be the alltime leader in QB rating ahead of Steve Young at some point.. He still needs 745 attempts tho and thats probably 2 years away but i think that he legitimately could get it the skies the limit for him.
Back to top Go down
chris

packers lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: packers lost   packers lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:20 pm

yes but the thing is ur all making a point that if he had a line hedbe some amazing qb.when it happens ill believe it.untill then u cant say hes as good as ur saying
Back to top Go down

packers lost
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2