Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Cowbos D Depth Chart...?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeH23

JakeH23

Cowbos D Depth Chart...? Empty
PostSubject: Cowbos D Depth Chart...?   Cowbos D Depth Chart...? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:36 pm

What's the best setup for the defense??... I mainly play a 1-5-5 D

I usually just Reorder the depth charts and move Newman to the 3rd corner so he can be my user guy. Any madden ballers wanna give me a better line up?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Cowbos D Depth Chart...?   Cowbos D Depth Chart...? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:05 pm

make sure to come out in a DB heavy formation then audible down to other forms

i say this becase the cowboys secondary is stacked
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
yaKNOWmySTEEZ

PostSubject: Re: Cowbos D Depth Chart...?   Cowbos D Depth Chart...? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:42 pm

LE - Octavian
RE - Spencer
DT - Ratliff, Olshansky

LOLB - Ware (It might just be me but it seems like can get better pressure against the RT than a LT)
MLB - J. Williams, James
ROLB - Sensabaugh (Not so great getting pressure but he's fast enough to put in contains when I watch sweeps, tosses, and pitches. And 84 Hit Power I believe.)

CB - Jenkins, Newman, Scandrick, Ball, CLETIS
FS - Watkins
SS - K. Hamlin

9/10, I use NYJ PB. I find myself trying to use all of the formations most games. Dime & Nickel I put LB's to pass rush. Anytime I use a f@g D (is that how yall spell it) I sub Spencer as a DT and set to spy.

All this said......I've never gotten to play anybody higher than a 15 (that I know of) so I don't know how it would hold up against a great player. I normally play unranked, all madden, no acc clock 5 min q's.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Carlos-Sosa/11603174
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Cowbos D Depth Chart...?   Cowbos D Depth Chart...? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Thats a good set up! The only difference is getting D-Ware at MLB because then he becomes the blitzer for the goal line d and gets sacks. Nice set up though. Then we come out in quarters linebacker package and audible down!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
yaKNOWmySTEEZ

PostSubject: Re: Cowbos D Depth Chart...?   Cowbos D Depth Chart...? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:49 pm

ZFarls wrote:
Thats a good set up! The only difference is getting D-Ware at MLB because then he becomes the blitzer for the goal line d and gets sacks. Nice set up though. Then we come out in quarters linebacker package and audible down!

Duuuuuuuude! I went with LOLB - Williams, MLB - Ware, James, ROLB - Sensabaugh and the previous said CB's

Lights out! Thank you so much, seriously. Apparently I had no idea what real "heat" was lol until I ran with that. The one time he scored was when I messed up on the sticks with watkins and let my man get behind me.

The D alone made the guy I was playing so mad it was seriously affecting the way he played D....I put up 31 @ halftime. He was only an 8, but I'm a 5 and I never put up those #'s!

I'll definitely be buying guides soon. I just had ACL/Meniscus surgery so $$$ is a little tight.

Last edited by yaKNOWmySTEEZ on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Carlos-Sosa/11603174
lockdown100

PostSubject: Re: Cowbos D Depth Chart...?   Cowbos D Depth Chart...? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:13 pm

yaKNOWmySTEEZ wrote:
ZFarls wrote:

Duuuuuuuude! I went with LOLB - Williams, MLB - Ware, James, ROLB - Sensabaugh and the previous said CB's

Lights out! Thank you so much, seriously. Apparently I had no idea what real "heat" was lol until I ran with that. The one time he scored was when I messed up on the sticks with watkins and let my man get behind me.

The D alone made the guy I was playing so mad it was seriously affecting the way he played D....I put up 31 @ halftime. He was only an 8, but I'm a 5 and I never put up those #'s!

I'll definitely be buying guides soon. I just had ACL/Meniscus surgery so $$$ is a little tight.

Yeah thats basically my setup but I use Williams and brooking at Mlb with james on ROLB. Also agree ware is a beast on that side of the field. Most nano a gaps blitzes they think they pick up and then wham D ware fumble for 6. The speed is crazy and they shut down the run easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowbos D Depth Chart...?   Cowbos D Depth Chart...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowbos D Depth Chart...?
Page 1 of 1