Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Help with the Cowboys speed package

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siverfox614

Help with the Cowboys speed package  Empty
PostSubject: Help with the Cowboys speed package    Help with the Cowboys speed package  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:27 pm

I want to run the 46 D with Dallas. Some advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down

Help with the Cowboys speed package  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with the Cowboys speed package    Help with the Cowboys speed package  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:01 pm

LE - Spencer
RE - Ware
DT1 - Ratliff
DT2 - Spears

LOLB - James/Lee
MLB - Brooking/Lee/Carter
  • If Brooking gets hurt Lee will automatic replace him in the 46 Normal package. You can sub in Carter manually when you switch to 46 Speed. If Carter gets tired in the 46 Speed package, sub in Lee to give Carter a rest
ROLB - Butler/Lee

***Lee maybe starting MLB or LOLB in the 46 Normal (may switch James to MLB & Lee to LOLB) once the updated rosters come out. He had a GREAT 1st game. 12 tackles & a pick almost 6. BEAST!

CB1 - Newman
  • Personally, I like Jenkins at CB1 & Newman at CB2. Seems like a lot of people this year like to snap lob on the backside this year.
CB2 - Jenkins
CB3 - Scandrick
CB4 - Ball
CB5 - McCray
  • If one of my CBs gets injured I will move everyone up 1 spot & replace that 3rd spot with Ball. McCray will become my CB4. McCray is a good mix of CB & LB type attributes. I like to try and maintain McCann & AOA at FS & SS at all times because they make PLAYS! (both have GREAT catching) But, as a last resort I will move McCann or AOA to CB if needed.
FS - McCann
SS - AOA
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***This is all subject to change. This is just currently what has been the most successful for me & my play style with the 46.
Back to top Go down

Help with the Cowboys speed package
Page 1 of 1