Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Johnny Knox's Punt Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

Johnny Knox's Punt Return Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Knox's Punt Return   Johnny Knox's Punt Return EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:46 pm

I know its a few days late but i have only just watched the recorded match on Gamepass tonight and i have got to say.....What Holding???

That play was brilliant, executed fantastically well and wiped out on what i think was a bum call....come on man!

What should have went down as one of the legendary plays in football will now melt into obscurity.....bad, bad call.....and a bad day for Football vision at its best.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

Johnny Knox's Punt Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Knox's Punt Return   Johnny Knox's Punt Return EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:20 pm

The game was poorly officiated all day. The no call PI on Woodson against Hester was the worst non-call I have ever seen in my life. I'd bet my life that if that would have been Tillman vs. Jennings, four flags would have been thrown.
Back to top Go down

Johnny Knox's Punt Return
Page 1 of 1