Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

What team are you using...NOW?!

Go down 
+22
Wolfman
BuckNut4eva
mgcomedy
ZAN
prophet
Militant X 1
FAVREALOUS
TheCrew22
mrayche
sLeeZyZeeLs
UppingMyGame
datnodude
AssassinJ0E
grimmagician87
MisterMazin
JerseyTank
Geordaigs
WFColonel56
abdaninja
xHEx DeathAngel
impala28
sgibs
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

What team are you using...NOW?! Empty
PostSubject: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:30 am

Whose your squad of choice this year?

What team are you using at this very moment? Doesnt matter if its next week - next month - or even next year.

Whose your team and why?

RAIDERS WIN BALL GAMES! SPEEEEEEED
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
impala28

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:44 am

Gmen
Best dline in madden in my opinion , good oline and an good group of receivers .
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:05 am

Between Colts, Packers and might try out the Seahawks. Colts Corners kill me sometimes though. Gets real annoying.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:24 am

chargers! have the best offense in the game theres not a defense on this game that has the secondary to shut down SDs offense period. its called getting flooded deep and theres just no stopping em

rivers 1 of the best Qbs on the game if not the best.so accuarte superb deep throw acc . V jackson cmon do i need to say more? vinny jack JR = malcolm floyd those two WRs cannot be stopped im sorry two streaks and gates over the middle u cant user all 3 each WR has to b usered im sorry i use shotty 2back a whole alot gates is in backfield when i motion him out its like a spread and its pick ur poison pretty much ..

ryan mathews is becoming a beast never seen him break so many tackles in my life amazin

Defensively cason and jammer are solid.. best LBs on game so fast u can make that defense work yeah theer secondary is a lil slow 89 speed is enough speed which they have alot of dbs with 89 speed. as a unit tthere amazing 1 of the best zone coverage /hardhitting Ds on the game .. i have success playing man to

speed is overated gibs .. all u gotta do is press them raider WRs. as far as that D seems liek everytime there in man coverage they got lost when i run a route idk maybe awareness who knows chargers are my squad havent touched a team since the ea ticket pass came out . ps dnt run into bob sanders!
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:32 am

impala28 wrote:
Gmen
Best dline in madden in my opinion , good oline and an good group of receivers .

i cant max protect the giants its funny cause when i do justin tuck is blockshedding and hes on my *** anyways its hard going deep sometimes i gotta make alotta effort to get a deep pass sometimes due to giants dline
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:00 am

Julio> every wr not named Moss

lol jk

But ATL
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:17 am

Cowboys always.
They always have a solid team in Madden but the main reason is that they are my team in the NFL....playing with any other team in Madden just feels dirty and wrong Smile

I may have to replace Chokoromo with Kitna though after last nites second half performance against Detroit .....man, how do you throw away a 24pt lead.

I am sure JG thinks he has an xbox controller in his hands sometimes with some of his play calling.....maybe that could be ZFarls/SGibs next Ebook.....'How to close out a game for dummies'....twice this season we have blown a good lead.
Back to top Go down
JerseyTank

JerseyTank

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:22 am

PROUDLY the J E T S! Green & White ! Sanchez to Plax for the spec catch holmes under neath keller on corners an slants in LT out the back field doing damage ! Best team in madden & NFL IMO ( Even tho we lost to the ravens hey every body going to lose its not how bad you lose but how you carry your self) If anyone was watching last monday night Redskins/Cowboys every time Cowboys Center would mess up on a snap tony romo would go nuts yelling at him and hit entire O line...... Sanchez last night showed me something that makes me believe he will be an elite QB soon he went over to baxer and patted him on the back n let him know it was okay <<-- True leadership is shown not when your walking to easy road but when it get rocky n bumpy and sanchez showed he is a true leader!! J E T S!
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:24 am

abdaninja wrote:
chargers! have the best offense in the game theres not a defense on this game that has the secondary to shut down SDs offense period. its called getting flooded deep and theres just no stopping em

rivers 1 of the best Qbs on the game if not the best.so accuarte superb deep throw acc . V jackson cmon do i need to say more? vinny jack JR = malcolm floyd those two WRs cannot be stopped im sorry two streaks and gates over the middle u cant user all 3 each WR has to b usered im sorry i use shotty 2back a whole alot gates is in backfield when i motion him out its like a spread and its pick ur poison pretty much ..

ryan mathews is becoming a beast never seen him break so many tackles in my life amazin

Defensively cason and jammer are solid.. best LBs on game so fast u can make that defense work yeah theer secondary is a lil slow 89 speed is enough speed which they have alot of dbs with 89 speed. as a unit tthere amazing 1 of the best zone coverage /hardhitting Ds on the game .. i have success playing man to

speed is overated gibs .. all u gotta do is press them raider WRs. as far as that D seems liek everytime there in man coverage they got lost when i run a route idk maybe awareness who knows chargers are my squad havent touched a team since the ea ticket pass came out . ps dnt run into bob sanders!
steelers?
and steelers, hit power and how fast the blitzes come in with harrison and woodley
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:38 am

steelers .. every year.. i agree with the cowboys user... using anyone else just seems wrong... that being said if im facing someone besides the cowboys eagles raiders I like to come with the panthers.. beason is the best mlb not named willis and i think they are just an all around sweet madden team.. plus when i was a kid a friend and me made a fake team for backyard football and called them the ( north ) carolina sharks and the had the same colors and everything so i have a wierd soft spot for them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:08 am

Boyz. All day. Every day. Witten + Bennett + Bryant + Austin + Jones = cheers
Back to top Go down
AssassinJ0E

AssassinJ0E

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:54 am

Raiders Now still getting used to Pryor
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:38 am

raiders and lions
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:55 am

Used to run Ravens/Jets, but since late spring/early summer I've been running exclusively with the Bears. Home team all day . . .
Back to top Go down
sLeeZyZeeLs

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:33 pm

Always will use the niners. Love their run game and love their defense.
Back to top Go down
mrayche

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:36 pm

I pride myself in being a very unique madden player. I have to much pride to copycat or play like others. I guess you can say im unorthodox. Currently its the Lions, Browns, Bills, Rams, and Vikings.

I really feel unstoppable. Thank GOD for custom pbs. I true madden mind can finally go to work. I have 3 seperate schemes right now that are championship caliber. And yes, I play competitively...very competitively. If anyone here wants a game let me know.
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Packers are the best team on the game and it's not even close IMHO
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Green Bay ALL DAY! That's my real team, and I NEVER use anyone else,... EVEN when Brett left and was on the JETS, then the VIKINGS. All this, plus the way we are playing right now, why would I change?? PACK!!!
Back to top Go down
mrayche

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:14 pm

TheCrew22 wrote:

If you look solely at ratings then yes the Pack are the best team w/o doubt. Every team has strengths and every team has weaknesses. I think you really cant say who the best team on the game is. It all depends on preference. For example, sgibs would probably argue the Raiders are the best but that is because for the way HE plays madden speed is most important. Some people might prefer a big bruising back (which the packers lack) and consider the Giants or the Bucs or the Browns the best team. Or some people might like to Spec Catch all day and prefer huge wrs and consider the Chargers or Falcons the best team. It all comes down to preference and how you like to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:18 pm

really Gibs? you ask this question bruh? really? lol!

seriously though....i ONLY rock with my "Dirty Black-Birds" BALTIMORE RAVENS!!

but you already knew that....didn't you? lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:30 pm

mrayche wrote:
TheCrew22 wrote:

If you look solely at ratings then yes the Pack are the best team w/o doubt. Every team has strengths and every team has weaknesses. I think you really cant say who the best team on the game is. It all depends on preference. For example, sgibs would probably argue the Raiders are the best but that is because for the way HE plays madden speed is most important. Some people might prefer a big bruising back (which the packers lack) and consider the Giants or the Bucs or the Browns the best team. Or some people might like to Spec Catch all day and prefer huge wrs and consider the Chargers or Falcons the best team. It all comes down to preference and how you like to play the game.

The packers have no weaknesses... again this is IMO but i really don't see any

The Giants are an upper tier team, good point... buccaneers are meh at best and you can't argue for the browns lol

Jermichael Finley?????!

Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:53 pm

GMen because that's my favorite squad, tinkering with Detroit and Houston because I think both are solid on both sides of the ball.
Back to top Go down
mrayche

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:08 pm

TheCrew22 wrote:
mrayche wrote:
TheCrew22 wrote:

The Giants are an upper tier team, good point... buccaneers are meh at best and you can't argue for the browns lol

Jermichael Finley?????!

Ok, the Browns...no arguement for being the best team but are TOUGH super TOUGH if used right. Greg Little is very much so under the radar.

J. Finley is super good for the RC and Spec Catch so is J. Nelson. Im just making the point that the best team is more so opinionated than it is factual. Because IDC who my opponent is rockin with. I pull one of the teams I listed before any other team.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Boldin wrote:
abdaninja wrote:

steelers?
and steelers, hit power and how fast the blitzes come in with harrison and woodley

steelers cmon? cason and jammer are better than any cb on there yeah they got polamalu chargers LB> over steelers charger lbs have hit power to so yeah and offensively ill take chargers in that category too speed is overated.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:40 pm

TheCrew22 wrote:
mrayche wrote:
TheCrew22 wrote:

Jermichael Finley?????!

first off this thread is about what team is everybody using and why ? not whos the best team overall cause yeah the packers are the best team there a mirror image of the chargers but jus way faster on defense on offense. if i use pack i wont lose promise. but ima a charger fan and i dnt roll that way i roll with my squad havent touched a another team all year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What team are you using...NOW?!   What team are you using...NOW?! Empty

Back to top Go down

What team are you using...NOW?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next