Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Extreme Fantasy Football League(PS3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JerseyTank

JerseyTank

Extreme Fantasy Football League(PS3) Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Fantasy Football League(PS3)   Extreme Fantasy Football League(PS3) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:05 am

HEY GUYS! This is your boy JT! I want to invite guys from Madden Bible to take part in my new online franchise! It's going to be top notch competition! This league has a TWIST! It's going to be Free Style and Sim players in the same LEAGUE!! Yup, Its going to be jammed pack full of top notch from the Sim world, and from the Free Style world! Don't be left out!! Claim the rights to say your the best from either community!

Extreme Fantasy Football League(PS3) Wb6qhf

Some Rules I will state on here:

No Motion snapping a WR or any player... Auto Motion is fine.

No using the same play over and over.... If you have a scheme you'll be great! lets get creative guys!

No going for it on 4th unless its the 4th and your losing.

No switching teams or complaining lol <-- My favorite rule!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is going to be the highest level of competition in John Madden football! We have a few guys who have won Super Bowls in Sim style leagues. Also, We have guys who play for money and have won over 300$. So don't be left out! Join by visiting out Forum. We are currently at 8 members but this started yesterday so get in asap spots filling fast and we want to best of the best!

EFFL.FreeForums.Org

DO YOU THINK YOUR THE BEST IN MADDEN? Prove it!
Back to top Go down
JerseyTank

JerseyTank

Extreme Fantasy Football League(PS3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Fantasy Football League(PS3)   Extreme Fantasy Football League(PS3) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:40 am

We @ 14 Members with some still waiting to claim teams! =D
Back to top Go down

Extreme Fantasy Football League(PS3)
Page 1 of 1