Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Getting murdered by the run game!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbysteels

Getting murdered by the run game!!! Empty
PostSubject: Getting murdered by the run game!!!   Getting murdered by the run game!!! EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:58 pm

First time post...I am getting killed by people running the ball on me...I been running 46 speed package and I cant stop anybody especially RICE! lol...tried stacking the box with cover 3 mentioned in this site but nothing seems to work...been swapping with pack and steelers...should I be running a 3-4 or 4-3 with these teams? Feel like having my best players using 46-D (matthews-harrison-woodley etc.) as ends just makes them get sucked up by O-line...nothing is worst than having someone running and knowing they are running and not being able to do nothing about it lol...anybody??? >:-D
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Getting murdered by the run game!!!   Getting murdered by the run game!!! EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:46 pm

i would probly recomend 3-4 for stoping the run.
i like to have where you have your CPU is on the outside stopping the run and then your shooting the A gap manually just cause its extremly easy this year
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: Getting murdered by the run game!!!   Getting murdered by the run game!!! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:52 am

when I cant get the cover 3 outta the 4-6 speed to work for run D, I start using inside blitz. Spread your line, Take both blitzing linebackers and put them in spies and put them in the b gaps about 4 yards off the line of scrimmage, and then take everyone who is manned up and place them directly over the guy they are manned up to. Usually works. The spies react to the run well. Tosses can get you sometimes so be careful of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting murdered by the run game!!!   Getting murdered by the run game!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting murdered by the run game!!!
Page 1 of 1