Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O?

Go down 
+2
razedlycan
ZAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZAN

ZAN

Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O? Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O?   Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:49 pm

Rumor has it that the Chicago Bears are on the brink of a blockbuster move to bring Jermichael Finley and James Butler into Chicago for Rob Gronkowski and Darren Sharper?

The Bears have unprecedented depth at CB...does that mean Tommie Campbell or Sean Smith could be moving to FS? Will speedster, Buster Skrine get a chance to play in the slot? Or will James Butler come right in and plug into the Bears dime package?
Back to top Go down
razedlycan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O?   Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:07 pm

that sounds like a terrible trade for whoever is trading finley away, should be vetoed lol
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O?   Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Darren Sharper and Gronkowski for Finley? That's a pretty fair trade, if you ask me. You just look at it in terms of facethrowing, I guess.

Gronkowski is almost as big an animal as Finley is...
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O?   Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:49 pm

plus the point of the article is just that...to guage how the backlash from the league is...guess i wont take the trade...even though Gronkowski is a bigger (if thats possible) target than Finley and Sharper >>> Butler...i just need more athleticism on my O.
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O?   Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:16 pm

if you do get jermichale its gonna b a pain for me week 4
Back to top Go down
razedlycan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O?   Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:30 pm

i mean its all about need so if the person you are trading with needs sharper on his team then they must be in bad shape at saftey but grink id bigger than finley but finley can outrun corners deep, gronk cant so i dont really see it as fair but if everyone is ok with it i wont make any complaints either lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O?   Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:32 pm

razed we have no say in it lol. if zan gets the trade done gratz its between him and the person hes traiding with
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O?   Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:41 pm

not doing the trade...but ill be keeping an eye on other trades..

thats part of trading...you give something you have extra of + replacement for the position you NEED...

He has 80 speed Butler at FS...Sharper is a little faster and a LOT more aware...All he loses is a little speed at the TE position, but gains in his secondary.
Back to top Go down
razedlycan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O?   Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:24 pm

yeah i just realized we dont have any say in trades lol, zan do it if the other owner accepts it. thats how it should be. its madden not fantasy football so i gotta stop thinking like fantasy lol
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O?   Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:22 pm

allow the trade now reason not to
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
MyThumbsRwepons

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O?   Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:16 am

pretty sure i got finley n have no idea about this trade D:
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O?   Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:42 am

Yeah if this isn't a sim league there shouldn't be any rules against trading, and every one should have enough roster awareness to know how to handle there GM roles...

That being said if finley is on the block I'll offer more than Zan is! HMU Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O?   Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O? Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Bears pick up focal point on O?
Page 1 of 1