Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

im new to this site

Go down 
+5
Nytro
sgibs
SF_FAN88
jordantrav
T RAWW
9 posters
AuthorMessage
T RAWW

im new to this site Empty
PostSubject: im new to this site   im new to this site EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:25 pm

every1's been telling me to hop on MB for some comp. You can can see me on saloon , im always down to lab and improve my game. I need some competition so hit me up , im pretty tuff and excited to see what kind of talent MB has

gt - TRAWW IS BACKx
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: im new to this site   im new to this site EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Welcome to the site bro! Plenty of good guys around here.
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: im new to this site   im new to this site EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Welcome to MB.. Lots of guys on here willing to help others out.. I definitely got a bit better at madden with the help of this site!!!
Back to top Go down
T RAWW

PostSubject: Re: im new to this site   im new to this site EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:43 pm

im not here asking for help guys lol but apreciate it tho

im here pretty muh lookin for some competition , so if you kno any good ballers that wants to run one or wana get a game in jst hit me up

aka Mr.BlowYourHingesOff
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: im new to this site   im new to this site EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:01 pm

T RAWW

Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Nytro

Nytro

PostSubject: I am new to this site   im new to this site EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:21 pm

Hay Guys i Play with My favorite team the Chargers alot for people are hating on my team because of their Defense. What do u guys think is the chargers defense really that bad.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: im new to this site   im new to this site EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:48 pm

defense really isnt that good man.

great offense in terms of height and CIT
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
T RAWW

PostSubject: Re: im new to this site   im new to this site EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:18 pm

s gibs where do i sign up for the gotw ?
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: im new to this site   im new to this site EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Nytro wrote:
Hay Guys i Play with My favorite team the Chargers alot for people are hating on my team because of their Defense. What do u guys think is the chargers defense really that bad.

Hey man i use the chargers alot and i think they are a top 5 or 6 team in the game, i would take them over the cowboys, and behind the packers and giants, and saints, to me chargers and panthers both at 5

just play smart, bend but dont break D, and have your blitzes look the same, and mix up blitz's with max cov....

in a madden where defense is such a non-factor anyways you can definitely use chargers and win ball games

chargers have cpu hit sticks as well, there safety play is the real weakness, i used stuckey at SS and weddle at FS

Back to top Go down
JediCapricorn

JediCapricorn

PostSubject: Re: im new to this site   im new to this site EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:46 am

[img]im new to this site Super-12[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddencity.com
xSmokeyDaBear

PostSubject: Re: im new to this site   im new to this site EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:59 pm

I'm new 2 ..so what^? Add me on ps3 xsmokeydabear if u trynna pull out that beaker coat and lab it up
Back to top Go down
Nytro

Nytro

PostSubject: Re: im new to this site   im new to this site EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:43 pm

So your saying BuckNut4eva the Chargers real weakness is the safety positions is there a way i can fix that I feel like my Chargers gives me the best change to win every game. By the way BuckNut4eva what is the best offensive Playbook to play with the Chargers.
Back to top Go down
hollowpoint

hollowpoint

PostSubject: Re: im new to this site   im new to this site EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:18 pm

With the Chargers, my suggestion would be to get your Offense on point and hope that you make one or two tops on D. Like a couple people have said, they are not that good on Defense. They are slow on the outside and the AWR/Play Recogintion is low. That being said, find a way to create some pressure and force a turnover. That way your offense can drive the ball down and score that extra possesion. I've won many of high scoring games, but I have never shut anyone down with the Chargers so that's my advice concerning them.
Back to top Go down
Nytro

Nytro

PostSubject: Re: im new to this site   im new to this site EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:38 pm

I am very good on offense with them. On defense i can get picks and force fumbles with them but the problem is that i give up way to many touchdowns in the running game and the passing game to my opponents. How can i fix this does cover 4 or cover 6 help to stop this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im new to this site   im new to this site Empty

Back to top Go down

im new to this site
Page 1 of 1