Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Offensive playbooks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nytro

Nytro

Offensive playbooks Empty
PostSubject: Offensive playbooks   Offensive playbooks EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:06 pm

What is the best offensive playbook for the Chargers. I am running run n gun. What do u guys think?
Back to top Go down
XxSHOWTIMExX

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbooks   Offensive playbooks EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Cleveland > everything else....
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbooks   Offensive playbooks EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:20 pm

How about...the Chargers?....You can try similar books to your liking tho...Saints...Texans...Cardinals...Pass Balanced...
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
Nytro

Nytro

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbooks   Offensive playbooks EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Yeah i feel like my Chargers gives me the best change to win every game but i don't win every game. I will go with the saints or pass balance playbook.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbooks   Offensive playbooks EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:29 am

XxSHOWTIMExX wrote:
fAAAAAGGG:P
Back to top Go down
XxSHOWTIMExX

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbooks   Offensive playbooks EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:08 pm

abdaninja wrote:
XxSHOWTIMExX wrote:

Lol soooo just wondering ninja, what O book you running? Cleveland? Oo ok, thought so. Moving along. Smile
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbooks   Offensive playbooks EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:49 pm

XxSHOWTIMExX wrote:
abdaninja wrote:
XxSHOWTIMExX wrote:

Lol soooo just wondering ninja, what O book you running? Cleveland? Oo ok, thought so. Moving along. Smile

haha yeaaah and u sir are runing UHHH CLEVELAND also matter of fact send it for 50 whos cleve and chargers are better huh
Back to top Go down
XxSHOWTIMExX

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbooks   Offensive playbooks EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Consider it sent buddy. You sure you don't want to add some "0"s on to that 50? Cuz you obviously know I'm good for it Smile. Just lemme know
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbooks   Offensive playbooks EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 am

Nytro wrote:
What is the best offensive playbook for the Chargers. I am running run n gun. What do u guys think?

There isnt a ''best'' offensive book. I think RnG is the best but realistically, it just fits me the best.

Its all what about what you like to do offensively..

Cle is ok but not one book is better then another
Back to top Go down
Nytro

Nytro

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbooks   Offensive playbooks EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:24 pm

So their isnt any best playbook for offensive ok I tryed all the playbooks that u guys told me and i really like the Saints playbook that fits my chargers really well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbooks   Offensive playbooks Empty

Back to top Go down

Offensive playbooks
Page 1 of 1