Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Stopping Play Action Passing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nytro

Nytro

Stopping Play Action Passing Empty
PostSubject: Stopping Play Action Passing   Stopping Play Action Passing EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:04 pm

This guy who i played all he did was play action me to death and he only ran the ball 2 times in the hole game i tryed playing cover 4, 2 man under and cover 3 but that only worked a bit can u guys help me on stopping this.
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Play Action Passing   Stopping Play Action Passing EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:54 pm

blitz....; seriously in madden the blitzers do not respect the play fake at all and the QB will be eating dirt all day.. If he likes pa boots blitz from the side he likes to boot towards.. cover the middle of the field and dont get beat deep.

nickel 1-5-5 : cover 3.. globally blitz all LB's ( Rb then down on the right stick, or if you dont have strategy pad quick links on :right on the D pad then down on the right stick ) this leaves you with 2 hook zones to cover the middle and three deep zones. I would user the FS in the deep zone or the SS in the hook. which ever you feel more comfortable with just dont waste you user skills on one of the blitzers.. they'll do there job just take away his reads ( although on PA he will probably be sacked before he could ever dream of throwing it..

once you destroy his PA scheme he will stop the PA and turn to a more conventional offense. Now if you are still in 1-5-5 cover 3 and he has quit the PA crap you can switch up to max coverage very easily. Rb and up on the Right stick or ( right on the D pad and up on the right stick) put the 2 olb in purples and someone i a spy.. now you have 3 deep 4 under ( 2 hooks and 2 curlflats ) with a spy and a lineman blitzing..
mix in some man ( 1-5-5 overstorm brave or Dt blitz for the same look ) keep him guessing and good luck

Back to top Go down
Ghostface

Ghostface

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Play Action Passing   Stopping Play Action Passing EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:22 pm

I agree with if u send some heat his way or to anybody who likes to play action alot this "WILL" stop it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Play Action Passing   Stopping Play Action Passing Empty

Back to top Go down

Stopping Play Action Passing
Page 1 of 1