Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sammythebull131

playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans) Empty
PostSubject: playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans)   playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:36 pm

which playbook out of the 3 i just mentioned do y'all think is the best, i used the colts one for a game and its pretty good its got a lot of unique routes that you don't see in other play books. what do y'all think
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans)   playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:07 am

If you have a mobile QB...Panthers ...if not Texans 1...
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans)   playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Texans is probably America's book anyway, Panthers is a also a complete good book, Colts Im tinkering with again I do like it but I dont think many will take the Colts book to a tourney cept for Chappy and Kilo IMO, I may be wrong

I might use Colts PB til Madden 13 of course subject to change LOL
Back to top Go down
sammythebull131

PostSubject: Re: playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans)   playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:57 pm

prophet wrote:
Texans is probably America's book anyway, Panthers is a also a complete good book, Colts Im tinkering with again I do like it but I dont think many will take the Colts book to a tourney cept for Chappy and Kilo IMO, I may be wrong

I might use Colts PB til Madden 13 of course subject to change LOL

yea i like the routes that are in the colts pbook, what do u like about it? i just don't like it don't have a strong or weak formation. but it makes up for it with the routes, I'm switching between panthers and colts now idk they are both good.
Back to top Go down
sammythebull131

PostSubject: Re: playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans)   playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:58 pm

blood9585 wrote:
If you have a mobile QB...Panthers ...if not Texans 1...

whats so good about the texans pbook please tell me i don't know whats so good about it lol
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans)   playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Texans playbook doesn't have any counter running plays but it has pretty much all the unique route schemes that the Saints Playbook has. As far as running play it has a lot of zone blocking runs which is great if you prefer running without a fullback a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans)   playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans) Empty

Back to top Go down

playbooks? (Colts, Panthers or Texans)
Page 1 of 1