Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

This Week in Madden 16

Go down 
+4
mp
artino rope
Militant X 1
prophet
8 posters
AuthorMessage
prophet

prophet

This Week in Madden 16 Empty
PostSubject: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:28 am

Yo guys love what your're doing and the info is dynamite! I think I mentioned how much I love the Detroit book and how hard it is to move on from it and I'm looking into the Balanced book. My question is can the Giants be effective with this book in particular Gun Split Slot? How should the depth chart be setup, is this where Ramses gets playing time in the FL spot, who is in the SE and slot WR spots and who starts in the Gun Empty Trey? Im having a very difficult time getting the Giants to work offensively and I bleed Big Blue blood, it hurts that I cant get them to be a force and Im sure it operator error. Thanks in advance for any assistance and keep up the GREAT WORK! I'll be watching Thursday ro will there be a show XMas Eve and all?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:31 pm

prophet wrote:
Yo guys love what your're doing and the info is dynamite! I think I mentioned how much I love the Detroit book and how hard it is to move on from it and I'm looking into the Balanced book. My question is can the Giants be effective with this book in particular Gun Split Slot? How should the depth chart be setup, is this where Ramses gets playing time in the FL spot, who is in the SE and slot WR spots and who starts in the Gun Empty Trey? Im having a very difficult time getting the Giants to work offensively and I bleed Big Blue blood, it hurts that I cant get them to be a force and Im sure it operator error. Thanks in advance for any assistance and keep up the GREAT WORK! I'll be watching Thursday ro will there be a show XMas Eve and all?

hey ZFarls or Gibs....where do we purchase the "Balanced" Obook? i haven't seen it on the site...or am i missing it?

-Mili
Back to top Go down
artino rope

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:52 pm

hey farls and gibs im diggen the show your tips are great after studying the shemes and tips u guys have been giving out im kicking everybodys *** SMILEY D KC THATS MY GAMERTAG IM LOOKING 4 REAL COMP SEND THEM MY WAY im also interested in the balance playbook sheme when can i buy it
Back to top Go down
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
prophet wrote:

hey ZFarls or Gibs....where do we purchase the "Balanced" Obook? i haven't seen it on the site...or am i missing it?

-Mili

i don't think they put it out yet
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:39 am

We haven't released the balanced scheme yet, it will most likely be what we run in orlando at MLG so we wanna keep wraps on it. So probably in mid january (2 weeks)

Gibs showed me the FULL scheme last night and our defense. Then proceeded to put a 42-0 beat down with it after I KNEW EVERY PLAY. Its that d@mn good.

It really all works well together and will be easy concepts to grasp. Im pumped to release this book after orlando mlg, unless we win it all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:40 pm

I kinda figured that's why you were only running the post corner and the off tackle in the U-stream games. Will be looking forward to the new strat after Orlando
Back to top Go down
artino rope

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:17 am

farls and gibs hope yall win and just to let yall know ill pay whatever 4 the balance playbook schemes and 4 whatever else that will help my game good luck in orlando plus when is the next show
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:35 am

Yeah, I just got a bunch of new plays installed and now gotta get comfortable with them. Same with the new defense. 3 great blitzes and need to find when to use them. Where they are the weakest and how to make quick little adjustments.

This means no using the money d I have and it can be frustrating BUT gotta learn it and gotta call it alot to do that.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:42 pm

when is the Orlando event? i was thinking that it was last weekend for some reason.

-Mili
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:18 pm

January 7-10! Its currently 26 degrees in boston, im starting to sweat
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Z and Gibs.....

could you guys break down the various "Packages" on offense and defense? meaning...which "Packages" do you guys like to run on certain downs both offensively and defensively?

-Mili
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Can you guys show me some plays out of the 3-4 and Nickel Odd Split that give outside heat. I set my 3-4 up by pinching the D Line and the I put the MLB over the DT for A Gap Heat. I set the Odd Split up the same way as the 4-4 plays out of the TEN playbook. I would like to see some outside heat with these same setups
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:43 pm

hey Z and Gibs....

along with the "Packages" breakdown that i mentioned in my earlier post...i am also very interesting in seeing a scheme out of the Baltimore Offensive playbook.....cause....no one is running it. lol!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:56 am

The show will be taking place on thursday night! Check it out and leave anymore questions you may have for us.
Back to top Go down
lockdown100

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Ok heres mine.

1. Labbing How do you do it properly? What are you looking for. I constantly hear the top dogs from various site saying you can spend 4 hours labbing and come away with nothing if you don't know what to look for or 30 min and have a whole scheme. ???????????
2. On defense when in manual coverage what tips you have. do you follow the qb in zone. or look for routes being ran that you know will come open? Also strafe vs. turbo when guarding? Play under or over?
3. Tips on stick skills in General. IE manually stopping the run with out getting blocked.

Last edited by lockdown100 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:50 pm

here is another question in 3 parts for the show....

1. how do you actually come up with a scheme?
2. what are the "ingredients" (i.e. running plays, passing plays, packages etc.) to having a unique and solid scheme?
3. how many audibles do you set to "compliment" that scheme?

-Mili
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:37 am

Great questions, they will be featured on the show tonight which will be on around 8:30 tonight LIVE. Also we will be taking phone calls at 508-318-4243.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:10 pm

ok thanks!

now...i know that i am asking you guys tons of questions solely about the Ravens. that is cause NO ONE runs them that much online because they are not...offensively...considered to be one of the "elite" teams. so...here we go! lol!

1. since Flacco's short throw accuracy (SAC) is 87%....and his medium throw accuracy accuracy (MAC) is a 80% and his deep throw accuracy (DAC) is a 79%, should i focus more on a "West Coast" type of offensive style in utilizing the 3-5 step drop with the QB and then throwing the short, quick and intermediate routes (i.e. drags, slants, ins, outs and curls etc.)?

2. could you show me a good "running" scheme out of the Ravens playbook?

3. what is the best way to set up the Ravens rosters offensively and defensively? who should i put where?

-Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shopmaster

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:57 pm

I need some great blitzes out of Nickle Odd Split, would like some outside heat.

There was a blitz you guys were running on the latest U-Stream that I couldn't figure out how you were setting it up, but it got constant pressure from the outside. I just need enough blitzes out of each set.

One thing I need you guys to answer: I love the 3-4 Normal Deep MLB Spy, what are some adjustments I can make out of that to get both inside and outside heat on the QB.

Thanks guys

- Shop
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:50 pm

great show 2nite guys! good luck in Orlando. be safe, win and tell Mickey Mouse that Militant X 1 said hello! lol!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Week in Madden 16   This Week in Madden 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

This Week in Madden 16
Page 1 of 1