Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Your Teams Playoff Run

Go down 
+2
Stock1528
Militant X 1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Your Teams Playoff Run Empty
PostSubject: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:56 pm

how is your "favorite" NFL team doing in making a run to the playoffs?

my Ravens a.k.a. "The Dirty Black-Birds" (my personal nickname for them) are in the playoffs after beating the Raiders today!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:34 pm

I am a Titans fan. Even though they fell short of the playoffs, Chris Johnson rushed for over 2,000 yards and set the record for yards from scrimmage!
Back to top Go down
2020_ht

2020_ht

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:24 am

After the Vikes steam rolled over NYG, it looks like everyone is gonna have hell stopping us. We needed that win to show that it's not over. TIME 2 GET'EM!!! SHOW YOUR HORNS!!!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Stock1528 wrote:
I am a Titans fan. Even though they fell short of the playoffs, Chris Johnson rushed for over 2,000 yards and set the record for yards from scrimmage!

that was just awesome! i was really hoping that CJ would accomplish that. congrats!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:00 pm

I hate the Pats so I hope your Ravens whoop 'em!!!!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Stock1528 wrote:
I hate the Pats so I hope your Ravens whoop 'em!!!!

thanks bruh! i have no doubt that my Ravens can beat those cats. the Pats only beat us by 6pts in week 4 at Foxborough and that was due to a Clayton dropped pass on a potential game winning drive. smh! however....things will be different now cause it is one and done. but...the Pats are tough as nails at home this season at 8-0 i believe. they will be without Welker (like we were w/o Reed for 4 weeks) who has a torn ACL and Brady is also banged up as well with a broken finger and a few brokend ribs as well. wow!

if my Ravens go in there and POUND THAT ROCK with our 3-headed monster in the backfield (Rice, McGahee and McClain) and then spread the ball around in the passing attack to Mason, Clayton, Washington, Williams and Heap, the Ravens will come out with the "W" and move on to the next round.

-Mili
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:04 am

My team is currently on the 6th hole but after tapping in for bogey will be heading to the 7th hole to tee off.

Football is still going on? d@mn YOU GIANTS
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:01 am

ZFarls wrote:
My team is currently on the 6th hole but after tapping in for bogey will be heading to the 7th hole to tee off.

Football is still going on? d@mn YOU GIANTS

lol! that is funny! lol!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:30 pm

my Ravens.....a.k.a. the "Dirty Black-Birds" have just shook up the world by blasting the Patriots in Foxboro...33-14.

we now advance to rd 2 to face the Colts in Indy on Saturday.

1 "so-called" unbeateable juggernaut down (patriots) 1 more to go (colts)

LET'S GO RAVENS!!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
maddenman123

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Militant ! That was a classic beatdown by the Ravens. I kind of felt sorry for Tom Brady......yeah right! LOL! After watching Carr,Walker, and Landry play today i'm convinced they read the forums.Lol! Carr and Walker were sticking people. It's going to be tough for the Colts to match the Ravens intensity. The Colts are suppose to be rested. But too much rest and playing a hungry team like the Ravens spells trouble.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:21 am

maddenman123 wrote:
Militant ! That was a classic beatdown by the Ravens. I kind of felt sorry for Tom Brady......yeah right! LOL! After watching Carr,Walker, and Landry play today i'm convinced they read the forums.Lol! Carr and Walker were sticking people. It's going to be tough for the Colts to match the Ravens intensity. The Colts are suppose to be rested. But too much rest and playing a hungry team like the Ravens spells trouble.

lol! i agree MaddenM. i am all over the Ravens boards and we (Ravens fans) are CONSTANTLY complaining about Carr's and Walker's lack of pass coverage without getting penalized. however, after watching that game today....like you said....i know they are "listening" to the fans! they were awesome today!

now...we can beat the Colt to! remember...they only beat us by 2pts in Baltimore....and that was only because of poor offensive play-calling on Cam Camerons part and the lack of punching the ball in the endzone. this should be a great match-up between the offensive qb (Peyton) and the defensive qb (Ray Lewis)! we just need Flacco to get that passing game going by spreading the ball around to Mason, Clayton, Washington, Williams and Heap. sometimes these cats don't get any seperation from the DBs and then other times....it is just Flacco holding the ball waaaaaay too long!

can't wait til saturday! GO RAVENS!!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
maddenman123

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:51 am

Militant I agree with you about Flacco. But I feel a couple of times he did what he had to do. He hit Clayton and Mason on some big 3rd down slants and outs. On that pass to Williams he put that ball in spot where only Williams could of caught it. Even though his numbers weren't good I feel like he made plays he didn't make in previous games(Steelers,Raiders). I love that 3rd down run by him. Something he didn't do previous games. He would of been sacked. But he's going to have to make some better reads, and smarter decisions(playaction pass to Heap), Terrible pass.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:49 pm

true MaddenM. Flacco is a good qb (imo) and makes pretty good decisions at times and does do what he has to. however, there are times when he just holds the ball waaaaay too long in that pocket (cause he is comfortable there) instead of releasing it. now...i agree that the pass to Williams should have been caught. but...my point is..that through the entire regular season...the Ravens have pretty much been 1 dimensional in the passing game. it is either Mason on the sideline out or comeback routes....or....Ray Rice in a check-down. that's it! we are in the playoffs now and the deeper we go (i.e. the Colts on Saturday) the more we will need the passing game to be present.

Cam Cameron needs to call more plays designed for Washington and Williams to get them more involved. and i mean...more than 1 pass for them each in a 60 min game! smh! no one fears the Ravens passing attack....no one! it is and has been extremely predictable! now...the running game took care of the Patriots and it can also be effective against the Colts...however, i believe that our passing attack needs to show up as well in order for us to come out of Indy with the "W." and...our defense needs to get constant pressure on Peyton and throw tons of "different" looks at him in order to try and keep him off balance.

if (and i believe they can and will) the Ravens can slay 2 dragons (Tom Brady and Peyton Manning affraid ) in the first 2rds of the playoffs....then it will be safe to say that they will be Superbowl bound! this will be a good game!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:41 pm

LETS GO RAVENS........LETS GO RAVENS.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:44 pm

ZFarls wrote:
LETS GO RAVENS........LETS GO RAVENS.........

lol! me....and...the entire BALTIMORE RAVENS organization and fan base THANK YOU for you support!

cheers cheers

-Mili
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:59 pm

F*** You Packers Defense.... F*** all of you!!

I cant believe we score 45 points, and have a top2 D in the NFC and give up 51... seriously cmon lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:09 am

TheCrew22 wrote:
F*** You Packers Defense.... F*** all of you!!

I cant believe we score 45 points, and have a top2 D in the NFC and give up 51... seriously cmon lol

lol! Crew...that was a GREAT GAME! they were going back and forth! both teams combined for a total of 96 points! wow! and Rodgers was looking good. the Packers will be back next season Crew.

-Mili
Back to top Go down
maddenman123

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:21 am

Crew
I take it your a Packers fan. I feel for you. I have never seen so many guys wide open, I mean wiiiiiide open. I blame that on the defensive coordinator, and coach. You guys have the players and talent to be the 2nd ranked d. Your d was no fluke. You guys were out game planned for definitely the first half and some of the second half. Boldin wasn't even playing to make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:55 am

wow! well...my Ravens are done! this game the divisional game against Colts was pretty much like our season (although we made the playoffs and got through the 1st round)....SELF-DESTRUCTING!

-penalties
-5 dropped passes
-4 turnovers
-our inability to get that ball down field to various receivers instead just the check-down to Ray Rice or the sideline out or comeback route to Mason.

we have some MAJOR changes to make during the off-season and some MAJOR drafts to strengthen the WR and CB positions.

i still love my "DIRTY BLACK-BIRDS!" and always will!

GOOD RUN RAVENS!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Teams Playoff Run   Your Teams Playoff Run Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Teams Playoff Run
Page 1 of 1