Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!

Go down 
+16
xHHx_JayNizz
xHEx DeathAngel
TheCrew22
TWiiST3DxViSiON
acting cool
ocho cinco
LAB BizzNezz1st
lockdown100
Stock1528
ramathorn
tagertheplayer
ZP3
slezy187
Militant X 1
ZFarls
sgibs
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! Empty
PostSubject: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:54 am

I just finished it and Im going to bed!

Collectively it took 10 hours to put together over the past week or so.

Im exhausted after today

630AM gym
9-5:30 work
6PM-9:30 work

10PM-NOW finishing the guide

I hope you all enjoy it. It will be on sale tomorrow for the show. $19.99 and as always if you purchased one of our other guides it will be at a reduced rate!

34 pages of plays
team breakdowns
team depth chart (san diego chargers)
5 formations
5 audibles

This is our best book EVER. It was the exact offense that carried me on my sweet 16 run. Im VERY EXCITED ABOUT TOMORROWS RELEASE. Not only did it take actualy written work to complete but this book is a complete 6 months worth of labbing in preparation of MLG Orlando. I have never been more confident in a guide, it covers everything...the power run game, quick passing, deep routes, route combinations, Rocket Catching, and the 5 wide offense.

If there is one book you get this year...THIS IS THE BOOK.

Last edited by sgibs7 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:47 am

Boom, video is done and uploaded as well. I will be working to get it up on sale during lunch and then right after work! Pick it up while its hot!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:54 pm

how do we get it?

-Mili
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:09 pm

i want this book how do i get it?
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:28 pm

u buying dis ish tonight im pumped
Back to top Go down
tagertheplayer

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:31 pm

i just bought it, can't wait to receive it
Back to top Go down
ramathorn

ramathorn

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:50 pm

tagertheplayer wrote:
i just bought it, can't wait to receive it

Same here, I guess it's just emailed?
Back to top Go down
tagertheplayer

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:55 pm

that's what i'm guessing, i've never bought an e-book from this site so we'll see, hopefully it's soon, im ready to practice this stuff
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Gibs and Farls, how do we get the book for 9.99? Do we have to email you and then you will email us the link back like you did for the Jets book?
Back to top Go down
lockdown100

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Stock1528 wrote:
Gibs and Farls, how do we get the book for 9.99? Do we have to email you and then you will email us the link back like you did for the Jets book?

go out to the main page. Maddenbible.com

Hit the Donate button. Donate $10 via Paypal.

Thats what I had to do the last 2 times. I already have the balance book. as of an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
LAB BizzNezz1st

LAB BizzNezz1st

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:24 pm

I'm not a big ebook person but i def will give this a try...You sold on last night's show
Back to top Go down
http://www.labtotherworld.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:02 pm

So far what's everyonus impressions?

Bizz you got to see a ton of my stuff live in MLG so I know your liking it lol
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:04 pm

books badass!
Back to top Go down
ocho cinco

ocho cinco

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:49 am

Hey guys I'm having problem trying to watch the video is the happening to everybody else ? Also how do you a friend request on youtube. thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
ramathorn

ramathorn

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:20 am

I'm loving the book so far. I've really only gotten about 2 formations down so far but it's already improved my game. Can't wait to get a bit deeper in it.
Back to top Go down
acting cool

acting cool

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:03 am

ramathorn wrote:
I'm loving the book so far. I've really only gotten about 2 formations down so far but it's already improved my game. Can't wait to get a bit deeper in it.

i agree! it is a lot to digest, but very awesome!
Back to top Go down
TWiiST3DxViSiON

TWiiST3DxViSiON

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:46 am

I'm gonna be purchasing this sometime this week. People have enough problems just trying to stop WR PC. Let me just say this to everyone who is cautious of putting down their hard earned money ..... It's worth every penny! All of these other sites are sure to produce good ebooks with good plays, etc. But sgibs wouldn't have made his run at MLG if this wasn't some good stuff. $19.99 is a bargain for this since most sites would probably sell the same thing for more $$$ with less plays. Buy this ebook you won't regret it.
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:23 pm

How long does it take to get the guide?? My friend said he purchased it saturday and still hasn't got it yet
Back to top Go down
TWiiST3DxViSiON

TWiiST3DxViSiON

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Yeah Im sure they'll get to it.They are probably just busy with other things right now.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Ok so i bought the balanced e-book to day hopefully it will improve my game just waiting for it now. Thanks.

xHEx DeathAngel

by the way the Tennessee D Playbook is sick will you guys do a guide for that as well?

Just wondering just found this playbook and really love the 4-4.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Everyone get there copy? I was out most of the day saturday but sent out most of them. Let me know if anyone still needs it!

If sgibs feels that his Tenn 4-4 stuff is worth it than we will release it. Otherwise we wont put it out just to make a few bucks, we really gotta stand behind it. (he does smoke people with it though)
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:46 pm

I still need my copy just bought it a couple of minutes Ago.

Ya i love some of the blitz's out of the 4-4.

Could you give me some ideas for any nano's from the 4-4.

Thanks,

xHEx DeathAngel
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:01 pm

My e-mail is codyperry65@yahoo.com by the way.

Thanks.

xHEx DeathAngel
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:06 pm

my friend still never received his that he ordered saturday...

hipkesports1@yahoo.com is his email
Back to top Go down
TWiiST3DxViSiON

TWiiST3DxViSiON

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Hey Crew did your friend check his spam folder? Sometimes it manages 2 find its way in there. Otherwise they probably just missed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! Empty

Back to top Go down

BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next