Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!

Go down 
+16
xHHx_JayNizz
xHEx DeathAngel
TheCrew22
TWiiST3DxViSiON
acting cool
ocho cinco
LAB BizzNezz1st
lockdown100
Stock1528
ramathorn
tagertheplayer
ZP3
slezy187
Militant X 1
ZFarls
sgibs
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:00 pm

i just wanna say thanks to sgibs for making madden boring...haha just playing the balanced book is so good its almost unfair. i had to stop using it so my opponents could have a chance. after i started out 22-0 i figured it was time for a change. no offense to the balance playbook but its just too good for me and (everyone else). i find myself having more fun using the iform twin te out of the fun heavy. poundin the rock is where the fun is. but i always keep the balanced in my back pocket for the more elite ps3 players, even tho they are hard to find...
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:15 pm

JayNizz what is you skill lev, I am on PS3 we can get down!!!!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:32 pm

alright sure send me a friend request
i was just teasing about there not being good players on ps3 tho, im down to play whenever
Back to top Go down
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:47 am

This book is money, the split slots is worth the buy itself. Got the rocket down by using what the guide says
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
jayfury

jayfury

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:45 pm

i figured it out...
Back to top Go down
D-Nice

D-Nice

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Looking forward to checkin it out. Just waiting for it to get sent
Back to top Go down
keeks750

PostSubject: Balanced book question   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:54 pm

I got the balanced book and I have a question about one of the plays. What play exactly is the HB "Draw" out of goal line? There is no play labeled draw so I'm assuming it is another play. Any help would be great! Thanks.

Keeks750
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:58 pm

its where you manually pass the ball to the running back out of goalline, you can use it in any goalline play acttion play, just cancel the play action hot route your Rb and throw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!   BALANCED BOOK IS DONE! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BALANCED BOOK IS DONE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2