Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday

Go down 
+3
hairy weasel
ZFarls
2020_ht
7 posters
AuthorMessage
2020_ht

2020_ht

Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday   Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:33 am

Who do you think is going to make it to the big show? I'm saying the Vikes for the NFC (I'm gonna ride with them until the wheels fall off) and the Jets for the AFC (It just seems interesting).
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday   Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:19 pm

Im thinking Saints and Colts, but im just excited to watch. I've only been a spectator mostly and not into the games these playoffs as much as normal. Im getting ready to dig in on sunday though and really watch these 4 teams go at it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
hairy weasel

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday   Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:43 pm

saints and colts

vikings havn't been good on the road and saints probably hardest team to play at home

i think jets aren't legit chargers choked and bengles started playing bad at end of season

but all games could go either way
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday   Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:44 am

i missed this thread but....i would have said the Colts and the Vikings. i was wrong! the Saints made it to the big dance! now....i got the Saints in the Superbowl!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday   Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Come on the Saints!! The Colts will roll in the Super Bowl. Picking against Manning in the Super bowl, is like picking against JOrdan in the Finals!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday   Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:00 pm

slezy187 wrote:
Come on the Saints!! The Colts will roll in the Super Bowl. Picking against Manning in the Super bowl, is like picking against JOrdan in the Finals!! Exclamation

lol! that is funny Slezy! everyone likes and "underdog" story! my Ravens should have beaten the Colts in the regular season and in that divisional game. therefore, i CAN'T pick Peyton (as good as he is). besides, seems like most people have forgotten that it was the Saints that was running neck and neck with the Colts as being "undefeated" in the regular season and that they have the ability to put up points just like the Colts. this should be a great game!

i love to see sooooooo many people.... Sleep Sleep Sleep on the Saints!

GO SAINTS!!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday   Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Im goin with the Colts, they look tough and the Saints needed a gift from Brett to beat the Vikes
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday   Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:57 am

TheCrew22 wrote:
Im goin with the Colts, they look tough and the Saints needed a gift from Brett to beat the Vikes

true Crew!

but, you still can't discount or discredit how the Saints have played up to this point! i believe that the Saints will be very well prepared for the Colts. the entire city of New Orleans, that southern region (primarily Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama) have been waiting on this for yearssssssssss! what a story this will be....the city of New Orleans was entirely under water 4 years ago and now....their team are the SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS! wow! it could happen!

GO SAINTS!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday   Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Yeah I want the Saints to win... I just don't see it happening the Colts are looking sooo good
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday   Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:48 pm

MIL,
How do u figure the Ravens should of beat the Colts in the playoffs!?!? You guys scored 3 points!!!! lol What you think you should of won 3 -0??????? COME ON!!!!!!! The Saints are a really good team But this colts team is crazy you realize this team is 27 and 1(when the play there starters!!) The one and only loss to the SUPER Chargers in overtime! The Saints are a great team! But so where the Utah Jazz and the Suns when Jordan took it to them!! lol
Patyon Manning is taking over the NFL!!!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday   Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:12 am

slezy187 wrote:
MIL,
How do u figure the Ravens should of beat the Colts in the playoffs!?!? You guys scored 3 points!!!! lol What you think you should of won 3 -0??????? COME ON!!!!!!! The Saints are a really good team But this colts team is crazy you realize this team is 27 and 1(when the play there starters!!) The one and only loss to the SUPER Chargers in overtime! The Saints are a great team! But so where the Utah Jazz and the Suns when Jordan took it to them!! lol
Peyton Manning is taking over the NFL!!!

lol! my statement ain't that serious Slezy! lol! and ummm....i know how many points my boys scored man but, once again...PENALITIES hurt my boys more so than what Peyton did in that game. here's why:

Reed......INT.....FUMBLED back recovered by the Colts
Reed....2nd INT....called back due to PASS INTERFERENCE
McGahee TD....called back due to HOLDING PENALTY
Rice...FUMBLED recovered by the Colts
Ravens 64 yard kick off return....called back....ILLEGAL BLOCK IN THE BACK

so, once again...the Ravens beat themselves (like they have done all season long) with penalities on the road against a very good Colts team. of course....they couldn't beat the Colts and themselves and win the game. C'MON! smh... lol!

but...back to the Saints vs Colts. i am expecting a major upset! Saints win! why? cause the Colts "previous" stats don't mean jack....in a game like this! both teams have to lace'em up and step out on the field....and oh yeah....the major theme of the NFL is; "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!" what does that mean? it means that on ANY sunday ANY team can win! Wooooooo! lol!

-Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sliqnes

sliqnes

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday   Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:21 pm

TheCrew22 wrote:
Yeah I want the Saints to win... I just don't see it happening the Colts are looking sooo good
exactlly.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday   Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Opinion On The Conference Games This Sunday
Page 1 of 1