Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Sgibs need ur opinion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghostface

Ghostface

Sgibs need ur opinion Empty
PostSubject: Sgibs need ur opinion   Sgibs need ur opinion EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:22 pm

I just want ur depth chart opinion on the cowboys: corners & safeties only now that a new roster update is out...
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs need ur opinion   Sgibs need ur opinion EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:47 pm

i use the cowboys. for coners go jenkins, newman, scandrick, have danny mcCray as 4th corner. User Akwasi Owusu-Ansah at free safety and put Sensabaugh at ss.

the reason i put akwasi at fs over Danny McCray is that mcray does have 75 hit power to 54. But Aswasi has 22 points better for catching with 77. that is a very high rating for safety/corner. Aswasi has better jumping by 6. Another big this is play regnocition aswasi is 39 one of the lowest for any player in madden at saftey or coner. McCray is 58 not good but it would be hard for me to play asawsi if i wasnt usering him so by puting him at safety you maximize his value for madden.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs need ur opinion   Sgibs need ur opinion EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:29 pm

i would put ball at safety
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs need ur opinion   Sgibs need ur opinion EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Catching honestly doesn't matter to me.. I think the catch rating is a joke.. sometimes he will catch it, sometimes he wont.. The CBs will never catch it on the sidelines because they don't have an animation to fill it.. half the CBs have 50 catch but I still seem to catch it.

I don't really land too many hit sticks so I don't know.. but I do agree that I'd have Owusu at FS just because he's faster.. better playmaker.. McCray can be hidden.. he can hide at 4th CB..

Because he is the 4th CB, he will also have gunner duties on punts.. so you'll be able to user him when running down the sideline to hitstick the punt returner.. so that is a plus..

Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs need ur opinion   Sgibs need ur opinion EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:49 pm

haha yeah forgot to add the fact that hes faster lol
Back to top Go down
Ghostface

Ghostface

PostSubject: Thanks   Sgibs need ur opinion EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:25 am

Thanks 4 ur responses, gives me some ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs need ur opinion   Sgibs need ur opinion Empty

Back to top Go down