Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Thank you Saints!

Go down 
+10
randers
ZFarls
Stock1528
Th3 Ac3r
Militant X 1
PeytonMvPManning
2020_ht
Cochlea
WFColonel56
sgibs
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
randers

randers

Thank you Saints! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:07 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
let's have a debate but also make sure to be respectful about it
if this isi RE: my post .....

i mean people aren't gonna get butthurt over a pic or w/e. And if they do, butthurt leads to better threads anyway.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:48 pm

jordanl95 wrote:
yea but remember the QB is not everything, The other players play a big roll in who wins or looses a game, and the denver broncos never really had many playmakers on offense to be honest. Yes QBs contribute to winning the game but, u cannot say a QB is worse then another simply becuase they dont win as many games, u also need to evaluate the team

Well seeing as to how Cutler has been on 2 teams, and he is currently on a team with an up and rising running back in Matt Forte, and he used to be paired up with Brandon Marshall, who in your book is somehow "not an offensive weapon", i dont think its the team hes on at all, especially with all the ish Cutler talks and he never backs it up.. Vince Young has been on the Titans, and he did well and good his rookie year when CJ wasnt even in the league, so i think we can see who the winner is.. I can see what your saying if the records were close and one of them was up 1-3 games, but the OVERWHELMING difference in the winning percentages of Vince Young and Jay Cutler proves what it is, if Cutler was any good he would be at least .500
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:06 pm

randers wrote:
sgibs7 wrote:
let's have a debate but also make sure to be respectful about it
if this isi RE: my post .....

i mean people aren't gonna get butthurt over a pic or w/e. And if they do, butthurt leads to better threads anyway.

a better thread shouldn't come at the expense of others views and opinions being put down Randers. Madden Bible is a respectful community of ballers and that name-calling stuff is held to a bare minimum. there are waaaaay too many more madden sites for all of that other garbage if cats like that type of stuff. Madden Bible is not that place!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:10 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
I think its clear cut that cutler might be the "stereo-typical" QB and that he's the sexy pick with the big tine arm and accuracy...but VY is a winner...he gets it done.

Now yes manning wins but not how brady has. Maybe I just think winning is more important lol
Imo you cant really compare VY's wins to TB. Cuz IMHO VY is more directly involved in his wins. He makes some tough throws (but bradys throws are more impressive) and he uses his legs to make things happen (more effectively than vick ever did). Which Tb doesnt do...lol but Manning has been knwn to run every once ina while. But that last remark is besides the point.

(this part isnt directed at gibs)
And as said b4 VY hs won well with no real wepions on the offense (b4 CJ as talked about b4) so that even furthers VY ahead of Cuttler. Since Cutler has played with Marshall. Its no wonder you can throw for over 4000 with a player that great at YAC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Randers,

Mili covered it the most. We have no problem with difference in opinions...let's just keep I tasteful. Remember most if not all of us are here to unwind, relax, and enjoy our time here. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolwrated. I don't care what length myself or farls have to go. WE as a community here are a different breed. WE are a community of ONE. Thanks for understanding man!

Now how about Mcnabb vs Kolb...let's here it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:14 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
sgibs7 wrote:
I think its clear cut that cutler might be the "stereo-typical" QB and that he's the sexy pick with the big tine arm and accuracy...but VY is a winner...he gets it done.

Now yes manning wins but not how brady has. Maybe I just think winning is more important lol
Imo you cant really compare VY's wins to TB. Cuz IMHO VY is more directly involved in his wins. He makes some tough throws (but bradys throws are more impressive) and he uses his legs to make things happen (more effectively than vick ever did). Which Tb doesnt do...lol but Manning has been knwn to run every once ina while. But that last remark is besides the point.

(this part isnt directed at gibs)
And as said b4 VY hs won well with no real wepions on the offense (b4 CJ as talked about b4) so that even furthers VY ahead of Cuttler. Since Cutler has played with Marshall. Its no wonder you can throw for over 4000 with a player that great at YAC.

I think my hole point with brady and manning lies with how u stand with VY vs cutler...manning is the easy pick in terms of QB ability and is the sexy pick. But Brady...like VY simply win. A lot has to be said for that.
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:18 pm

i mean with people i really respect in life I am able to call them a clown and vice versa.

For instance, when a friend is making absurd arguments /statements that are either hyperbole, unfounded, lolable, or flat out wrong etc etcetc, then i'm gonna let em know in a funny and approachable way.

but i mean if you want kumbaya sessions then werd, i get it.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Randers,

It is what it is. As you said people your close with in your own life. Let's just keep the flaming to a minimum as well as the sarcasm. One of the down falls of most forum boards are members who simply just don't get. Just as our tips and show has been the exception and not the norm so will be the character displayed by our members. Once again I appreciate the fact that you understand our stance. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:28 pm

this could all be handled by PM lol but from my ecksperience on forums is that lighthearted flaming leads to better post content and quality.

just like gettin a producer to screen your TWIM calls Idea
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Randers,

Thanks for the light bulb idea. As a matter of fact we do. Eric does a great job at screening all calls. Remember we are live with no delay. The immaturity and defiance of those who simply just need to separate themselves from the pack shows not only on boards but also on live national internet. I hope all that we do for your madden game you appreciate. Let us know what else qe can do to provide you with a better overall experience. Thanks .
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:41 pm

lol wut

so now i'm an immature attention whore?

ok dude you win.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Randers,

I was referring to the ridiculous calls that happened on TWIM 21. However for the time being I'm just going to ask you to try ans continue being a productive member od this community. In the end...that's all we ask and all that matters. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:10 am

McNabb>Kolb
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Vick>McNabb>Kolb
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:24 pm

TheCrew22 wrote:
Vick>McNabb>Kolb
confused
scratch
Suspect
No
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Rivers or Brees????
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Brees.. no debate
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:53 pm

lol anyone else see the irony in this
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:40 pm

What irony?
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Chargers let brees walk in FA to take Rivers as their QB
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:40 am

Brees of course! Brees has always been a nice QB even when the Chargers released him. oh well, their loss....the Saints gain....and oh yeah....the Saints = SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS! and the chargers? ummm...still trying to make it there w/Rivers at the helm. lol!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:38 pm

No one thought Brees could come back from that injury, except for the Miami Dolphins and the New Orleans Saints
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Saints!   Thank you Saints! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you Saints!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4