Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Got My EAFL Invite!

Go down 
+5
mdolla
wangtangkiki
Militant X 1
ZP3
Stock1528
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stock1528

Got My EAFL Invite! Empty
PostSubject: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:54 pm

I just got my EAFL PS3 Australia invite! I am not sure what team I have yet but I can't wait to play!
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:04 pm

niiiceee
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:57 pm

once again Stock...congrats! i am still waiting on my invite.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Yep congrats.. Now play me =P You are my last game.. You got the Panthers congrats. =P

I am 10-5.. if I win I will win my division Very Happy which will be funny because the Eagles is 10-5.. He beat me our first game by like 40.. My first day using the 4-4 =( Our second game he beat me by 11.. so I got better on D a lot.. but lost..

So he will have beaten me head to head TWICE but I win the division lol..
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:11 pm

EAFL sounds real fun. How many games a week and how long are the seasons?
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Hey wang can you give me some detail as far as setting up the games? Do we just FR the person we are playing and then play and unranked came using the current rosters? appreciate any help because I am a noob to the EAFL.
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:54 pm

ya u can use the boards and aim as well. those are the best ways to get games. the home team sends the invite obviously and its 4mins unranked all madden
Back to top Go down
D-Nice

D-Nice

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Congrats !!!

d@mn Mili You still havent gotten your yet huh?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:59 am

D-Nice wrote:
Congrats !!!

d@mn Mili You still havent gotten your yet huh?

lol! naw i haven't D.

i think that the hold up is due to the fact that i paid my entree fee under one email account and then sent the application in from another...lol! i sent them my "new" email (that i use for all things madden) and a message clarifying the mix up but i guess that that delayed my entry process.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:01 pm

yea still waiting for my invite too, cant wait though =] And mili what will u do if your stuck with a team other then the ravens lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:41 pm

jordanl95 wrote:
yea still waiting for my invite too, cant wait though =] And mili what will u do if your stuck with a team other then the ravens lol

lol! you already know i would have a fit Jordan! lol!

guess it will come with the EAFL territory though so i am preparing myself. but.....if i happen to land on my Ravens.....awwwwwww.....i'll be in heaven! LOL!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:41 pm

4 games a week is the pace to keep and its the nfl schedule. all games can be played at the start of the season and leaguedaddy is used to record stats/scores. id be glad to answer any of ur questions. if ur serious about madden and not in eafl ur making a huge mistake
Back to top Go down
D-Nice

D-Nice

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:57 pm

I know there is a team left in our EAFL E2. But its the Browns lol
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:56 pm

tonight is the end of the season so all this will be straightened out by next monday im sure when the new season starts
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:56 pm

thanks Snap. i am looking forward to it!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:07 pm

I would join EAFL but I couldnt stand to play with any team other than the falcons...madden 04-10 baby and it aint stoppin no time soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Yo snap. I love madden but how good do you have to be to be competive. I mean I don't mind taking my lumps, and online is awful at times with the glitches
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:28 pm

lol i dont know how u want me to answer that. obviously there are gonna be some lesser people in the minors, which is whered u start, but there are also guys that could come into the majors and do real well right away. Id say join and find out!!!!
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:32 pm

@snap thank you. I will join. Is it fantasy syle like I can build my team from year to year? EAFL sounds like mad fun. And for only $11. Can't beat that. How do you do in it?
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:01 am

its not fantasy style. its a team draft based on your record from the previous season. the seasons are 4 weeks reg season and 1 week reg season its nfl schedule and you can play your games in any order. i joined eafl last year and i won my minor league in the first season this year and have made the playoffs 3 times, shoulda made the playoffs once but didnt due to being ducked and not getting all 16 in, and this season i got stuck with the chiefs and went 6-10 but it coulda been 10-6 easy.
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:20 am

Oh! WTF. You change teams. That's great.6-10 with the chiefs is great! Charles say 95 speed but feels way different then say sproils 95. I ain't buyin it. Lol
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:51 am

ya a season of eafl is 4 weeks and a week for the playoffs. so a new season starts every 5 weeks with diff teams.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:54 am

after running my Ravens for sooooo long, switching teams will feel weird to me but, i am looking forward to the challenges that will come with it.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:03 pm

i know alot of you guys care about playing with your team but honestly it doesnt bother me at all i look at madden completely seperate from real life, but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:31 pm

snaponic wrote:
i know alot of you guys care about playing with your team but honestly it doesnt bother me at all i look at madden completely seperate from real life, but thats just me.

of course madden is seperate from real life Snap. however, there are those of us that just really enjoy the game of madden more when we run our "favorite" team.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got My EAFL Invite!   Got My EAFL Invite! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got My EAFL Invite!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next