Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Anyone use a mic while playing?

Go down 
+11
xHHx_VaBeach757
sgibs
ELeiser17
ZP3
shane_rlly2
heat123
Militant X 1
Th3 Ac3r
wangtangkiki
bears5410
Stormyday
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormyday

Anyone use a mic while playing? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:46 am

Played a level 22 today and joined his party. Revealed that I was a level 4. Started playing well and got up by 14. All of a sudden this cat started telling everyone i was lagging, didn't user catch,etc. I just started laughing. He was getting mad because I ran man D and didn't let him set up his nanos on time. Are you serious?

Anyway just wondering?
Back to top Go down
bears5410

bears5410

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:07 am

I used to, but so many people are annoying, racist, etc, so I dont use headset. And if they have one, i mute my tv so i dont have to hear them
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:08 am

I go into the mic channel, then turn off my mic, and start a game with people. During the game, I will nano and do anything to piss them off.. just for fun LOL... it's exciting.. I can't use a mic while playing. It would be too embarrassing I would be like gibs in the latest TWIMs but worse.. I curse badly when I give up big plays.

I'm not being racist but I just saw your post Bears, and it's weird.. everyone I play is African American, or they sound like it.. I don't know why.. again I'm just saying.. it's weird that not a lot of white people play.. but I do lol..
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:18 am

I can usually tell if they are gonna be a trash talker at the beginning of the game just by how they play.. Every now and then i will here someone yelling after they make a big play, but when i make one they dont hear the end of it haha
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:33 am

Lmao yeah Acer.. I just played some dude two days ago.. I turned off my mic at the start of the game since he was listening to music.. well he ended up quitting with 1:53 left with a few timeouts after he failed on 4th and 3 at his 40.. he said nothing when I scored.. sometimes "wow how lucky" and then when he scored, he got all excited.. then in the PMs he sent me.. he was talking sh!t about how I"m a lvl 9 LOL.. and he's a 19.. and I was like dude.. I beat you.. whats the big deal about lvls? ._. I hate those people that can't give up.
Back to top Go down
Stormyday

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:34 pm

Yeah that's funny. Buddy was shouting every racial slur you could think of. I just don't get it. It's just like being on the court. You can talk all the trash in the world and I'm cool with that. Either back up what your saying or take your loss like a man.

Being ignorant is .......well stupid.

It still doesn't changed the fact you loss. If I lose generally I'll give the man his props and go on about my business. But some people just don't get it.

I've learn to deal with it by just laughing to keep my temp down. Everyone knows if you were sitting there in person none of this stuff would happen. Oh well.

Happy gaming!!!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:32 pm

bears5410 wrote:
I used to, but so many people are annoying, racist, etc, so I dont use headset. And if they have one, i mute my tv so i dont have to hear them

i agree 100% Bears!

i only talk with cats who are on my friends list that i have known for awhile. other than that...i just throw on some uptempo Michael Jackson songs so i don't have to hear all that foolishness on the mic! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
heat123

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:05 pm

i just love listening because they don't know and they talk so much crap when you are killing them lol
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:47 am

only against people i knew

playing "randoms" with a mic ive had many childish things said towards me and alot of them coming from grown *** men

once my mic broke didnt bother getting another one........
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 am

i use a mic and talk sh!t on xbox just like in person when needed of couse then im cool aftr the game
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:30 am

I don't really use mine that much. I usually use it when me and wangtangkiki are labbing.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:33 pm

i used to back in the day. i would go nuts on the guy on the mic. lol

then i would switch the mic to someone else int he room haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:34 pm

lol yea whenever im at a party and were playing the BOX it must suck to pla me cause ur gunna talk to like 30 people lol
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:11 pm

i only use my mic when im playin my friends
Back to top Go down
Favre

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:54 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
i only use my mic when im playin my friends

What he said
Back to top Go down
Romo_9winz

Romo_9winz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:48 am

I use my Mic with Friends and thats it Surprised
Back to top Go down
360madden

360madden

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:03 am

I'll attach my headset to hear my oppoenent's reactions etc but I rarely talk into the mic, most of the time I usually just flip the switch to disable it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/360madden
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:47 am

360madden wrote:
I'll attach my headset to hear my oppoenent's reactions etc but I rarely talk into the mic, most of the time I usually just flip the switch to disable it.
I will do that sometimes. I love when they talk ish b4 the game....they dnt knw that im hearing every word...it gets me hype b4 some games...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use a mic while playing?   Anyone use a mic while playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone use a mic while playing?
Page 1 of 1