Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

You Know You're Playing a Bum When......

Go down 
+36
wandeezy623
king_jason2
North_Nj_201
xHHx_JayNizz
Cochlea
Oso_Ruthless
jayfury
ticklemeelmo
SaintsG0Marchin'In
feltmonster
Hoshdude7
xHHx_VaBeach757
PeytonMvPManning
Th3 Ac3r
Coachchris10
2020_ht
jordanl95
mikeyd0808
Rivers Clutch
hutch
shane_rlly2
spacab
KiLLa 21G
WFColonel56
TheHungryMann
krod516
kamikazefireball
slezy187
Sjack39
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL
Stock1528
JakeH23
sgibs
ZFarls
wangtangkiki
Militant X 1
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... Empty
PostSubject: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:16 am

you know you are playing a bum when.....

you are blasting them the entire game and then with 31 secs left in the game...they send you a "Friendly Quit." lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:25 am

you are playing a ranked game.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:13 am

The win the toss and RECIEVE! Great topic, lets compile the best and post this bad boy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:23 am

hey don't knock ranked games! Lessons are learned there that will correlate to victorys in tournys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:26 am

OT all game
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:15 pm

They try the D/C glitch and when you don't fall for it, they send you a message saying, "Come on man let's play!" LMFAO

OR

When they run HBDS the WHOLE game and all they do is flip it.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:44 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:

DONT KNOCK RANKED GAMES. alot ballers play ranked games and u r basically saying that you can destroy anyone who plays ranked games and i kno u cant possibly believe that.
Back to top Go down
Sjack39

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:27 pm

ZFarls wrote:
The win the toss and RECIEVE! Great topic, lets compile the best and post this bad boy.

thats kinda true .. i had a guy recieve at mlg... soon as he did that i said gg lol.... but that should be on the nexy "myth" part of the show is it better to kick or recieve
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:56 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:

Wang.....although i am not a tournie player and ONLY play online games for recreation, i play str8 games and consider myself far from being a bum sir! Sad Sad

~Mili
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:12 pm

If the person you are Playing goes for it on 4th and 17 on there first drive!
Back to top Go down
kamikazefireball

kamikazefireball

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:50 pm

They audible more on kickoffs than they do on offense.
Back to top Go down
krod516

krod516

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:43 pm

IF they throw a pick/pick 6 their first drive they quit
Back to top Go down
TheHungryMann

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Stock1528 wrote:
They try the D/C glitch and when you don't fall for it, they send you a message saying, "Come on man let's play!" LMFAO

OR

When they run HBDS the WHOLE game and all they do is flip it.
What's the D/C glitch?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:51 pm

If the first play of the game they run their home run hitter pass play
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
KiLLa 21G

KiLLa 21G

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:30 pm

If you can run sting pinch zone all game and they are confused lol
Back to top Go down
spacab

spacab

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:39 pm

JakeH23 wrote:
OT all game

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:34 pm

you can get away with playing straight man 2 man
Back to top Go down
Sjack39

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:58 pm

KiLLa 21G wrote:
If you can run sting pinch zone all game and they are confused lol

... lets b real killa
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:14 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
hey don't knock ranked games! Lessons are learned there that will correlate to victorys in tournys!

Yeah, like getting d/c glitched 5 times in a week Very Happy

xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL wrote:
wangtangkiki wrote:

DONT KNOCK RANKED GAMES. alot ballers play ranked games and u r basically saying that you can destroy anyone who plays ranked games and i kno u cant possibly believe that.

lol.. That's exactly what I said. /sarcasm ??????????

There are so many glitchers online that it's annoying. I don't mean people that go for it on 4th down or always throw screens, I mean people that try to D/C glitch.

Although I know how to stop them, it gets old. It is fun when you play one of those guys and you know how to stop their glitch so they get pissed.
Back to top Go down
hutch

hutch

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:37 pm

mine is on defense.When I see them grab there DE and user the middle of the field.By far the bummest tactic.
Back to top Go down
Rivers Clutch

Rivers Clutch

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:49 pm

They use fg block when you for two
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:46 am

when they know that they can't win the game...and....you have the ball (under-center), they move a defender across the line of scrimage near the QB or the RB waiting for you to hike the ball so that they can to sack the QB/RB even though they'll be penalized for being offsides. SMH.....

~Mili
Back to top Go down
mikeyd0808

mikeyd0808

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:09 am

when you notice on d what ever player they break huddle with they stay on......you playing a bum....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mikeyd518
TheHungryMann

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:52 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
sgibs7 wrote:

xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL wrote:
wangtangkiki wrote:

There are so many glitchers online that it's annoying. I don't mean people that go for it on 4th down or always throw screens, I mean people that try to D/C glitch.

Although I know how to stop them, it gets old. It is fun when you play one of those guys and you know how to stop their glitch so they get pissed.
What exactly is the D/C glitch and how do you stop it? I think I've run into it a couple times before but I don't know.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:03 am

TheHungryMann wrote:
wangtangkiki wrote:
sgibs7 wrote:

xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL wrote:
wangtangkiki wrote:

What exactly is the D/C glitch and how do you stop it? I think I've run into it a couple times before but I don't know.

Well there's the :00 glitch, which people quit with :00 on the clock.
You must click "Quit and Count Game" if there is no time left in the game. You still get the win.

There's a glitch that involves your computer, but I'm not going to specify how to do it or the name of the program so there aren't more people doing it. There is no counter for it.

The other glitch is a pause glitch which makes people's game freeze.
To counter this, just press pause instead of X or whatever the X button is on XBOX =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Playing a Bum When......
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next