Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

You Know You're Playing a Bum When......

Go down 
+36
wandeezy623
king_jason2
North_Nj_201
xHHx_JayNizz
Cochlea
Oso_Ruthless
jayfury
ticklemeelmo
SaintsG0Marchin'In
feltmonster
Hoshdude7
xHHx_VaBeach757
PeytonMvPManning
Th3 Ac3r
Coachchris10
2020_ht
jordanl95
mikeyd0808
Rivers Clutch
hutch
shane_rlly2
spacab
KiLLa 21G
WFColonel56
TheHungryMann
krod516
kamikazefireball
slezy187
Sjack39
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL
Stock1528
JakeH23
sgibs
ZFarls
wangtangkiki
Militant X 1
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Oso_Ruthless

Oso_Ruthless

You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:32 am

When someone has Vikings and run goaline Offtackle the whole game,mixed with PA Even though there not getting ANY TDs.
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:42 am

jayfury wrote:
when they are the home team and pick away uni's
dang really? i always do that

cheers white on white uni's
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Last night I was playing Bengals vs Browns, and even though I was home (Bengals) and he was away, it was a twilight game, with an outdoor field... Basically, it was impossible to see anything out there in the field! Orange and brown everywhere. Brutal...
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:22 pm

haha i was playin someone and i got up 21-0 real early. then he started running off sides and sacking my QB so i got in the punt formation and mixed in fake punt run and fake punt pass and scored a TD on him then he quit. haha i was rollin on the ground i couldn't believe that i just drove on this dude with the punt formation
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:38 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:

.....when u beat ur opponent twice and they cry about how they lost cause they didnt win the opening coin toss. lol!

when your opponent lies and tells his crew something out of context.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
North_Nj_201

North_Nj_201

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Run snugs and scramble the whole game
Back to top Go down
North_Nj_201

North_Nj_201

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:31 pm

using the NE playbook..sorry guys that is the ultimate cheese playbook Mad
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:02 pm

North_Nj_201 wrote:
lol. This isn't a forum to complain about cheese. We are glad to have everyone here, but you can't complain about cheese. The NE PB isn't a glitch. It's just something you can't stop. There's a difference between glitching and "cheesing".. glitching is something you can't stop. Cheesing is something that can be stopped, but for you, you can't stop it because that's why you would complain about it.

It's no attack against you, it's just I hate when people say "cheese" and play "sim" leagues when they can't stop a screen.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:12 pm

North_Nj_201 wrote:

Their is no cheese in madden, i have found their are three categories

1. Glitches
2. Bugs in game (ex. flats)
3. Things people cant stop and complain about it

Yours would fall under category 3
Back to top Go down
Oso_Ruthless

Oso_Ruthless

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:42 pm

I will admit they are true about stopping cheese play because it is up to you to learn how to stop it.At the same time ppl that Uses A specfic play that is a cheese play are bums because if they play a player that can stop it they have nothing.

Example before i came to madden bible i played this guy about twice a week and he would chrush me every game with about 3 plays but it all started off with WRpost corner,(not saying this play is cheese but if its all you can do then your a bum)he was RC'n Me all freakin game!!!!!Then i came here read somepost on how to stop that play seen him on invited him to a game and stomped him.We play 4 time i beat him every game.Then he called me a bum and deleted me from his friends list lol.
Back to top Go down
North_Nj_201

North_Nj_201

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:01 pm

@ wang... i never said i could not stop the NE playbook. It is a cheese playbook because all of the cheese plays it has in it. Not to mention the hb direct snap and the large amount of screens. If you can think of a play over ran or considered cheese it is in that playbook. If someones play list includes slot screen...hb direct snap...snugs" and scramble" etc...CHEESE. These are plays where no effort is really needed. RC takes effort- timeing, stick work etc... To clarify what i said it would be the ove rusage of these plays if u get what i'm saying. No fun playing against some one who does this " CHEESY"
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm

North_Nj_201 wrote:
@ wang... i never said i could not stop the NE playbook. It is a cheese playbook because all of the cheese plays it has in it. Not to mention the hb direct snap and the large amount of screens. If you can think of a play over ran or considered cheese it is in that playbook. If someones play list includes slot screen...hb direct snap...snugs" and scramble" etc...CHEESE. These are plays where no effort is really needed. RC takes effort- timeing, stick work etc... To clarify what i said it would be the ove rusage of these plays if u get what i'm saying. No fun playing against some one who does this " CHEESY"

Why do you have to use the word cheese? LOL It's so annoying.. It's not "cheese".. it's called laziness. Running the ball is "cheese" by your definition ._.

I agree that the HB Direct Snap is a lame play to use.. but I can stop it. I don't complain about it because I laugh when my opponent uses it. Screens are plays too.. you act like they are some kind of glitch. You should play man coverage against screens.

I'm just saying that you wouldn't be complaining about these plays if you could stop them. I don't complain about them.. I just laugh when they try them.. I love playing defense and getting user picks. Playing against most people is fun.. being able to shut someone down is fun....

But man.. I just don't like that you called NE a "cheese playbook."

What is wrong with the slot screen? You have to know when to throw it. You have to know what coverage and HOW to read that coverage before someone uses that play.. if you see someone lined up over the slot.. you audible out.. go to a snugs formation.. run a play that beats man.. like PA X Clown..

Do you RC every single play? If you don't, then you are cheesy because your other plays don't take effort =.=
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:58 pm

when you got the game won and its in the bag and your opp comes out in fg blk and keeps going offsides and doesnt get booted for excessive delay .... sooo then you either are "forced" to friendly quit or try to wait em out until they quit doing that GLITCH!!! EA needs to fix this..
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
North_Nj_201

North_Nj_201

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:17 pm

@ WANG...I bet i could hop into the NE playbook and run 3 maybe 4 plays out of doubles wing te and drive the ball on your every time. Why? Because of HB direct snap. To stop this play you must alter your defense a little more then a user would like making it hard to stop other plays ( a scheme). This is only because of the play HB direct snap which is way too effective. Would you agree a 4-6 should stop this play? I'm guessing a guaranteed 3 yards, Motion over another player to the play side and forget about. If your a half decent player who can put together a 3-4 play scheme, your moving the rock. Yes screens can be stopped with DE contains and man, but when someone hops into 5 wides screen it is cheesy (to me). Especially because most people do not even utilize the formation. Once again I am not stressing the inability to stop the the play. I can.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:53 pm

North_Nj_201 wrote:
@ WANG...I bet i could hop into the NE playbook and run 3 maybe 4 plays out of doubles wing te and drive the ball on your every time. Why? Because of HB direct snap. To stop this play you must alter your defense a little more then a user would like making it hard to stop other plays ( a scheme). This is only because of the play HB direct snap which is way too effective. Would you agree a 4-6 should stop this play? I'm guessing a guaranteed 3 yards, Motion over another player to the play side and forget about. If your a half decent player who can put together a 3-4 play scheme, your moving the rock. Yes screens can be stopped with DE contains and man, but when someone hops into 5 wides screen it is cheesy (to me). Especially because most people do not even utilize the formation. Once again I am not stressing the inability to stop the the play. I can.

Its really easy to stop HBDS and slot screen.. If thats what their running, just overload the RB side, contain the DE on the slot screen side.. Then i would shadow the slot receiver and if its an HBDS you should have enough time to recover and make the hit.. Its not that hard to figure out, but once people find something that they actually have to think about for a little bit to stop it, they call it cheesy and claim anyone who uses that is a cheeser because of their own inability to stop it
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:32 pm

i disagree i think their is such things as cheesers. people who use cj or ap and run goaline offtackle all game despite it working or not are cheesers/bums.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:39 pm

North_Nj_201 wrote:

north i'd like to see use try tht on me lol xHHx_SIR_RAMIC
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:10 pm

ticklemeelmo wrote:
i disagree i think their is such things as cheesers. people who use cj or ap and run goaline offtackle all game despite it working or not are cheesers/bums.

thats not cheese thats lazyness stop off tackle and you win the game simple.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:00 am

jaynizz my definition of cheese is obviously laziness.
Back to top Go down
Oso_Ruthless

Oso_Ruthless

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:42 am

ticklemeelmo wrote:
Agree 100%,
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Man, how can you consider 5 WR formations cheese? ._. If they do 5WR screen... DO MAN + PRESS COVERAGE.. VERY EASY.. easiest thing to stop because you know it's coming before hand.

Also.. If you use the 4-4 or have great pressure.. you can beat AP/CJ.. plus just get a big lead and they won't use those players.

btw, you probably wouldn't be able to drive on me =P
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:20 am

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
North_Nj_201 wrote:

Their is no cheese in madden, i have found their are three categories

1. Glitches
2. Bugs in game (ex. flats)
3. Things people cant stop and complain about it

Yours would fall under category 3

i can't stand this right here! people complain soooooo much in our community about what they think is; "Chessy!" i mean, EVERYTHING is cheese to them. it's like:

1. if u run the ball 2 much w/o passing = cheese
2. if you pass everydown and don't run = cheese
3. if you run a PA play 3xs in a row cause it's effective = cheese
4. if you bounce the ball to the outside more than pound up the middle = cheese
5. if you throw more screens to the right and not the left = cheese
6. if you throw to your FB more than your HB in the flats = cheese
7. if you audible down into a run formation cause the D is in a pass defense = cheese
8. if you sub in a faster QB to utilize in your running game for the QB draws = cheese
9. if you use your favorite team (which happens to be a top team) and not a lesser one = cheese
10. after awhile....just cutting your system on to play a game = cheese

all of this "cheese" talk is getting old and played out! cats need to just man up and ball!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:41 pm

I totally agree Militant. Also, you'll notice.. when you enter a "sim" league, the owner will ALWAYS make up rules as the season goes on so they benefit himself, or some whining jackass that can't stop a toss.

Also.. another reason why most sim leagues fail is the fact that nobody can agree on the 4th down rule. How are you going to get 32 people to agree that you can only go on 4th down in certain situations? It's such a stupid rule.. Obviously going for it on the 32 of their side of the field is GOING TO GIVE YOU AN ADVANTAGE SINCE YOU'LL GET THE BALL WITH 32 YARDS TIL 7 POINTS..

I don't get that. By the way.. I saw this perfect league.. with a GREAT website. They just called it a "Great Madden League" .. nothing talking about it being sim. I had to go all the way to the forums to find out if it was sim.

The first topic in the forums I saw was "The 4th Down Rule."................ Then right above that topic.. "The Rules." I kinda had a feeling that it was a sim league when I read "The 4th Down Rule"..

It sucks because it was a good league.. Power Rankings and everything..

well crap. I forgot I can't join anyway LOL..
Back to top Go down
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:37 am

slezy187 wrote:
If the person you are Playing goes for it on 4th and 17 on there first drive!

I'll do that, it's probably because they know they can get it on you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:29 am

JakeH23 wrote:
slezy187 wrote:
If the person you are Playing goes for it on 4th and 17 on there first drive!

I'll do that, it's probably because they know they can get it on you.

can someone explain y that is a bum move. icant believe u r serious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing a Bum When......   You Know You're Playing a Bum When...... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Playing a Bum When......
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next