Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

You Know You're Playing A Bum When...

Go down 
+11
ezekjuninor
jletourneau
steelersfan0023
Ant1010
maddenmike1
xHHx_JayNizz
wangtangkiki
ZAN
king_jason2
KiLLa 21G
UseRPicK101
15 posters
AuthorMessage
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

You Know You're Playing A Bum When... Empty
PostSubject: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:11 pm

... they send you messages after the game calling you a cheater for using unbumpables lol....

**just a little fun fellas, keep this list going!
Back to top Go down
KiLLa 21G

KiLLa 21G

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:15 pm

When they punt the ball on 4th and 3 or less
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:29 pm

yea ikr..ppl kill me w/ that
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:39 pm

userpick we talking about "shakes" lol good ish bro
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:46 pm

king_jason2 wrote:
userpick we talking about "shakes" lol good ish bro

all day lol
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:04 pm

When people take ranked games seriously...

AKA stall tactics, pause glitching, etc...
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:13 pm

When your opponent picks Receive in the coin toss.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:15 pm

ZAN wrote:
When people take ranked games seriously...

AKA stall tactics, pause glitching, etc...

yea just childish lol

wangtangkiki wrote:
When your opponent picks Receive in the coin toss.

smh lol.. i still dont see why ppl receive
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:37 pm

when people begggggg you to give them your "unstoppable" scheme....

hhahaahahah
Back to top Go down
maddenmike1

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:52 pm

When someone starts the game with the Qb spy glitch. It works a few times then you adjust and realize they have nothing else. The score starts going up and then they quit.

When someone you have never played in your life sends you a message before game and says " No Way You Will Win" , and then they quit at halftime.

When someone sends you a friendly quit if they're losing and they have no hope. Like I'm going to except that after wasting 30 mins playing you already.

Oh yeah, when your opponent changes his uniforms color to match yours. Cause in their head they think if will confuse you so bad you'll throw to the wrong player over and over. Lol!
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:27 pm

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:
when people begggggg you to give them your "unstoppable" scheme....

hhahaahahah

lol nice 1 bro
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:20 pm

you know your playing a bumm when they change the weather to snow
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:36 pm

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:

lol never had that 1 happen 2 me
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:48 pm

When they pick the Saints and don't have Bush at any WR position or there starting RB. That ish annoys me, it's like, why did you pick the Saints if you aren't going to use Bush. Thomas eh?
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:55 pm

When you play someone and they user an D lineman the whole game
Back to top Go down
jletourneau

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:21 pm

Just to add:

1. When they try to GL you all game with the Titans or Dolphins . . . . trying to catch you loading up to stop the run so they can run all over the field with VY or Pat White.

2. When they try to set up for rain and heavy wind to give you problems kicking FGs (because they have a good redzone defense in terms of attributes).

3. Raiders cheezers whose gameplan is more about manipulating the AI of the game - you all know what I mean; no need for further elaboration.

The only point I disagree with above is usering a DL. All game, I get it - frankly, it shows an inability to adapt. However, if someone is running constantly (say, up the gut), prepare to see me user Ngata at the DT. I won't make every play, but more times than not, Ngata will manhandle your OL, dumping him on his head before penetrating into the backfield. To me, blowing up an OG/C and crushing a RB in the backfield (for a loss) is as good as a diving user pick. (Also, usering a DE can give certain User QBs problems because they're not used to being manually rushed - oftentimes, just them seeing you trying to beat an OT off the edge can force them into an opposite-side rollout or errant quick pass. If they're right-handed, try to flush them to the left so they can't square their feet on a throw. Madden is all about mind games, so I wouldn't call it cheese to user any defensive player, whether it be DL, LB, or CB/S.)
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:04 pm

I was Playin a guy last year and somehow he had Anotnio Cromatie as a WR
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:22 pm

steelersfan0023 wrote:
When you play someone and they user an D lineman the whole game

or when they user the DLineman like a safety and drop him back off the line preplay
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:24 pm

ezekjuninor wrote:

yeah some guy used Wild Cat VS me and he had newman as his guy
Back to top Go down
mhk1294

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:34 pm

when you turbo blitz off the edge in the 3-4 stack hog buck 3 and they say you moded your game :p
Back to top Go down
built2destroy58

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:46 pm

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:

LMAOOOOO...that happened to me twice

you know there a bum when they make a friendly quit request
Back to top Go down
matthauganak

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Ant1010 wrote:
When they pick the Saints and don't have Bush at any WR position or there starting RB. That ish annoys me, it's like, why did you pick the Saints if you aren't going to use Bush. Thomas eh?

Sorry but how does that make someone a bum Bush's fumbling problem sucks I'd rather start Thomas and throw in Bush in passing situations or throw him a toss every once in a while but to be honest have him in probably as much as Thomas.
Back to top Go down
built2destroy58

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:50 pm

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:
ezekjuninor wrote:

yeah some guy used Wild Cat VS me and he had newman as his guy

LMAOOOO...HOW??
Back to top Go down
Titan

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:47 pm

You know you're playing a bum when they chose not to start a player, because they are injured in real life.

Ran into one of those type of bums the other day..... soo funny.
Back to top Go down
built2destroy58

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:30 pm

When they pass the whole game (The guy had the saints and didnt call 1 run i am not exaggerating this!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Playing A Bum When...   You Know You're Playing A Bum When... Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Playing A Bum When...
Page 1 of 1