Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

I give up on this years madden.

Go down 
+4
WFColonel56
xHHx_JayNizz
Militant X 1
xHEx DeathAngel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

I give up on this years madden. Empty
PostSubject: I give up on this years madden.   I give up on this years madden. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:28 pm

I face the fact that ill never be good at madden, ill be back on when 11 comes out no matter how much i practice nothing. I can only win a un-ranked game. Now i know why im only lvl 3. see ya guys for madden 2011.

haseo15
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: I give up on this years madden.   I give up on this years madden. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:36 pm

this game can be frustrating at times when it comes to trying to improve your gameplay.....but....continue to lab and work on areas that you are weak in. i actually play madden10 with madden11 in mind. lol! i am not so concerned with my present record or skill lvl this late in the season (although i play every game to win)....so now...all i do is play to improve my knowledge base about the various formations, set ups, possible schemes i could run and reads offensively and defensively in preparation to be better when madden11 drops.

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Mon May 03, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: I give up on this years madden.   I give up on this years madden. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:37 pm

your right it doesn't matter how hard you practice,
because you can practice for hours and not get any better and thats because you might not be practicing the right things bro.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: I give up on this years madden.   I give up on this years madden. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:14 pm

as mili said dont worry about your record so much...it is freaking may, AKA Chill time.....This is a time to loosen up and just wrap your head around offense and defense...Real life offenses and defenses.

Those things will help your madden game sooooooo much. Check out the X and O's section. And go to coachhuey.com

In that site you can learn how to adjust any defense to the offensive formation (alignment wise) and that way it puts your CPU players in better pos to make a play.

Actually it is very interesting, you can find out how to stay in your base defenses vs 3 and 4 wide sets if you want to....And if you want to you can play the best nickle defenses possible vs 3 and 4 wide sets...

In this point in the year it is all about learning my friend
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: I give up on this years madden.   I give up on this years madden. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Rank means nada. Don't worry about rank. Play rank games. Keep plalying! You will learn alot from just playing. You can lab and practice all you want but you need game experience to truly get better. GL
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: I give up on this years madden.   I give up on this years madden. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:20 pm

this time of the year is definately the worst time to play...i think im a decent player and i have thought about shutn it down too...glitches, quitters...it can really piss u off...

at the same time, playing online and learning will help u get better
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: I give up on this years madden.   I give up on this years madden. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:33 pm

rokket wrote:
this time of the year is definately the worst time to play...i think im a decent player and i have thought about shutn it down too...glitches, quitters...it can really piss u off...

at the same time, playing online and learning will help u get better
Instead of looking at records online. See if the game is worth playing. The main stat to look at is DNF. If it's 10% or less in alot of games that person should be safe to play.I'm not saying this always works but it helps.
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: I give up on this years madden.   I give up on this years madden. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:36 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
as mili said dont worry about your record so much...it is freaking may, AKA Chill time.....This is a time to loosen up and just wrap your head around offense and defense...Real life offenses and defenses.

Those things will help your madden game sooooooo much. Check out the X and O's section. And go to coachhuey.com

In that site you can learn how to adjust any defense to the offensive formation (alignment wise) and that way it puts your CPU players in better pos to make a play.

Actually it is very interesting, you can find out how to stay in your base defenses vs 3 and 4 wide sets if you want to....And if you want to you can play the best nickle defenses possible vs 3 and 4 wide sets...

In this point in the year it is all about learning my friend

was this a specific thread?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: I give up on this years madden.   I give up on this years madden. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:47 pm

^^^use the search bar on coachhuey.com and type in a certain defense and alot of threads will pop up...usually in those threads there will be links to playbooks or articles. And sometimes the coaches will make diagrams in the treads....

there are so many things you can do with a defensive formation to adjust to an offensive formation.....

That site has helped me adjust my 4-3 cover 3 defense to any 2 or 3 WR formation.

You dont have to do everything they put down step for step but just follow the blueprint that they provide for you....And the good thing is that you can re create most of the stuff in madden
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: I give up on this years madden.   I give up on this years madden. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:01 am

I started out 2-14, with the 2 wins being against people who D/C'd. It took me a long time to get wins because I didn't grasp the basic concepts of defensive scheming, as well as running a good offense, and my stick / user skills were beyond awful. One thing I liked to do to take a break from getting pummeled in ranked matches is play franchise mode against the cpu and practice running your offense and defense against the computer.

Sure, the cpu doesn't have tendancies like a human opponent, and you can't trick the cpu into thinking you're doing one thing and actually doing another, but it's good practice for learning situational plays and practicing your user abilities. When I started I user'd the MLB only, but after playing a couple seasons in franchise I was getting a lot of picks, and stopping runs consistently as the SS. The improvement in my user skills made a huge difference when I started playing online again, as well as the ability to read defenses and adjust to what I saw.

Of course, Labbing is the best way to practice because you can set up any situation that you want, however it gets a little tedious after a while in my opinion... But the best way to practice is just to play a lot of games.

Feel free to add me on Xbox, we can run some games. I'm a level 6 and I don't run any bullshit or glitches, GT is the same as my forum name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I give up on this years madden.   I give up on this years madden. Empty

Back to top Go down

I give up on this years madden.
Page 1 of 1