Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

fight for the fumble

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cdbonds

fight for the fumble Empty
PostSubject: fight for the fumble   fight for the fumble EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:23 pm

has anyone had this happen yet? and what do you think about it? basically it is when there is a pile up, each player taps a button and whoever taps it the fastest over a short amount of time, that person gets the ball.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: fight for the fumble   fight for the fumble EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:36 am

i like the idea of it, i just dont like how the button changes during the scrum.

i mean, i've been at the bottom of fumble piles before, and believe me when i say the ball gets ripped from the original guy who recovers it a decent amount of the time.

i remember being taught to fall on top of a teammate who recovered a fumble to protect him from getting the ball ripped from him.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
chris

PostSubject: Re: fight for the fumble   fight for the fumble EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:31 am

lmao brian thats weird i never got taught that Very Happy although i havent played at the h.s level yet but uhh i like it but it cna be annoying against the cpu,
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: fight for the fumble   fight for the fumble EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:42 am

cdbonds wrote:
has anyone had this happen yet? and what do you think about it? basically it is when there is a pile up, each player taps a button and whoever taps it the fastest over a short amount of time, that person gets the ball.

Yeah, I've had it happen several times. I really don't like it but I can live with it. Seems kinda arcade-ish?
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: fight for the fumble   fight for the fumble EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:15 pm

bakagaijin wrote:
cdbonds wrote:

Yeah, I've had it happen several times. I really don't like it but I can live with it. Seems kinda arcade-ish?
yeh but i guess its kind of true that u need to hold onto it in real life when at the bottom n they are tryna make madden realistic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fight for the fumble   fight for the fumble Empty

Back to top Go down

fight for the fumble
Page 1 of 1