Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession)

Go down 
+4
stritzo
suicide-manual
CookieMonsta
wangtangkiki
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession) Empty
PostSubject: Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession)   Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:49 pm

I get a little pissed off in this video because of how ridiculous this play is.. This was just a practice session with a friend too..
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession)   Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:09 pm

What should have happened...

Suh just palms the ball with his right hand like a boss.
The ref's entire right leg is shattered and gets ripped off of the hip joint.
The chain gang dude has a hell of a story to tell his grandkids.
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession)   Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:22 pm

The dumbest thing happened last night, I was the cardinals and I played the skins (held him to 93yrds total offense) in the last 5mins I picked him off with DRC and run it back for a td the ref calls clipping on the offense and it shows where to take the 1st and 10 or the 35, or touchdown........... how about the fucking ******* on the other side got to choose when it was an offensive penalty!
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession)   Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:32 pm

suicide-manual wrote:
The dumbest thing happened last night, I was the cardinals and I played the skins (held him to 93yrds total offense) in the last 5mins I picked him off with DRC and run it back for a td the ref calls clipping on the offense and it shows where to take the 1st and 10 or the 35, or touchdown........... how about the fucking ******* on the other side got to choose when it was an offensive penalty!

It was an offensive penalty because you were the offensive team when you had the ball. It was legitimate. It just sucks that you didn't know Smile
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession)   Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:39 pm

I thought it was a glitch lol
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession)   Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:40 pm

btw Wang we need to play some time!!
Back to top Go down
stritzo

stritzo

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession)   Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:45 pm

the players feet were inbounds and the ball was in the air there ball
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession)   Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:35 am

stritzo wrote:
the players feet were inbounds and the ball was in the air there ball

What? The ball warped into Suh's hands.. that shouldn't happen..

Suh was in mid-air. Suh's foot did touch down before he had the ball in his left hand.. but that doesn't count because he didn't possess the ball at that time. He gets the ball when it first WARPS into his hand.. lets say that was possible.. Now he has to establish possession in bounds..

I see where you say his feet were in bounds, but because it occurred before touching the ball, it doesn't count. He dives for the fumble, which puts him in mid-air.. Ball warps into left hand. Nothing else touches in bounds to establish possession meaning it should be my ball where the ball went out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession)   Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:50 am

Maybe Suh is secretly a jedi and used the force lol

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession)   Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:58 pm

my little bro seemed to uses "Force" often with strips/hitstick fumbles that don't see daylight without morphing into his defenders hands... Makes me mad just seeing it...
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
black udder

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession)   Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:00 pm

just poor animations. Somebody brought this kind of thing up when a ball passed through their hand to the WR. The animations aren't real time, so sometimes things get messed up.

Bottom line is you fumbled and they recovered. Same with sometimes it looks like one team gets the ball, but the other is awarded the football.

It's a video game, so there will be issues regardless. If the details weren't so good, we'd never see them. So it's good and bad.

Having said that, it is disappointing when it shows up because it can be SO glaring.
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession)   Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Madden does crazy stuff like this every year...
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession)   Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:32 pm

I would love an Mad Den episode focused on getting fumbles and avoiding fumbles.

We all know hit power/carry ratings helps, but other ratings help? Would a 99 strength, 99 hit power rated player get fumbles every time when hit sticking at player with 0-50 carry *& 0-50 strength rating?

Also what button presses will help with trying to get strips (I've heard people use defensive assist right before using down the strip button, and others pressing Y+X when the animation for stripping the ball is shown). & What buttons help with trying to hold unto the ball. I've literally had games where my opponent would strip the ball almost at will, and I had to keep pressing the right button on xbox 360 and run toward the ground.

Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession)   Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Madden 11 Fails - Episode 5 (Fumble Recoveries & Possession)
Page 1 of 1