Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Why Madden 11 Fails Series - Installment #2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Why Madden 11 Fails Series - Installment #2 Empty
PostSubject: Why Madden 11 Fails Series - Installment #2   Why Madden 11 Fails Series - Installment #2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Here is the 2nd installment of "Why Madden 11 Fails"

Here is a bonus feature of my two dogs. The fat / furry one is Wheezer.. Other one is Sammy.

Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails Series - Installment #2   Why Madden 11 Fails Series - Installment #2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:40 am

you cant play man coverage against a compressed set of WR's like that. Anytime you have someone on that quick flat route like stick and you send the other guy on the streak it is going to completely fu@# up your man coverage.

I 100% agree with you that this is really dumb and it shouldn't be that hard for the defenders to switch assignments and figure it out, but this is the game we have. Stick with the WR on a streak is going to KILL man coverage every single time, unfortuantely
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails Series - Installment #2   Why Madden 11 Fails Series - Installment #2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:12 am

lol I know you can't play man coverage vs. compressed sets.. you can IRL.. but just not in Madden.. it sucks.. needs to be fixed Sad

This series is basically all the things that happen in Madden that don't happen in the NFL.
Not much to do with Madden strategy.. just impossible poop.
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails Series - Installment #2   Why Madden 11 Fails Series - Installment #2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:04 pm

I know man, I was just letting everyone who reads this know that the streak and flat concept screw ups man coverage, in case someone was not aware of this. I discovered this the hard way, haha
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails Series - Installment #2   Why Madden 11 Fails Series - Installment #2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:33 pm

madden is broken every year..consistently find ways to manipulate the AI for ridiculous results..nanos, qb spy glitch, qb walk glitch its endless. and the so called good guys know all of the tricks which sucks for someone like me who likes to play madden like a football game where i actually try to read defenses and create matchups ..rather than running unrelastic blitz that give guys 1 second to throw the ball or no chance to throw with auto dropback...thats not fun to me, i dont like to play the game that way..i got up to a level 9 on madden 10 and i stopped playing bc of all the foolery ppl used....i wish the 2k series would come back and i wanna see backbreaker get some real teams..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails Series - Installment #2   Why Madden 11 Fails Series - Installment #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Madden 11 Fails Series - Installment #2
Page 1 of 1