Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment

Go down 
+3
beotos
Ryker3
wangtangkiki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment  Empty
PostSubject: Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment    Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:55 am

I was asked to post these videos about all the ridiculous stuff that happens in Madden.. I have low quality videos because I'm using my Kodak Zi8.. (If I only knew about Hauppauge HD PVRs sooner ._. and also.. ahhh free college refund money..oh how I miss it Sad )

Anyway, I made these videos about two weeks ago.. I would release them all at once but because most people online only have an attention span of a [Word Bank: fish, 2 year old, minute.] I will release it as a series.. Probably 2 a day.. I actually have quite a bit..

A couple of these are just straight up ridiculous.. A few of them have cost me games.. others are just in practice mode.

By the way, I do not curse in a lot of these videos. I do curse a lot though.. just try to keep it down so I don't "offend" anyone..

lol It does seem weird that I'm putting out these videos right when that "**** YOU GUMBY" dude started to get popular; but trust me, I planned uploading these a while ago but I'm lazy. I don't think our videos are that similar.. He's hilarious.. I don't think he talks about how bad this game is, he just likes to whoop the **** outta GUMBY.

I could act like my true sailor self if you guys would want me to. I like to be myself lol. I feel "contained" when I make these videos. Either way..

EDIT: I have a total of 15 videos made so far.. You'll have to turn up the sound.. it may sound like I'm mumbling, sorry about that.. After I put out the current videos I have, I'll be posting videos that have better sound.. The mic sensitivity was high.. or low? Whichever makes it so you can't hear me lol.

Sadly, I do not have the video of my epic loss to JayNizz in the final seconds of a game I should have won. Mike Thomas catches a pass on a streak.. and beats Nnamdi Asomugha.. You may be asking.. Who is Mike Thomas? He's the FIVE FOOT EIGHT (5'8") FAST WR FOR THE JAGUARS. HE BEATS PLANET ASO ON A DEEP BALL WHEN ASO IS PLAYING A DEEP ZONE ON HIS SIDE OF THE FIELD.. I was pissed to say the least.

Here are your first two episodes plus my dog:

Episode 1 - ACCIDENTAL Pistol Formation

Episode 2 - Brandon Lloyd's Magic Trick.. High Spec catch.. but this takes it to a new level..

My Dog Wheezer

Back to top Go down
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment    Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:54 am

I watched all of them, crazy stuff right there.

I even watched the one about your dog and it made my dogs bark.
Back to top Go down
beotos

beotos

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment    Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:01 am

Wheezer >
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment    Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:07 am

wheeeeeeeeeezerrrr
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment    Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Btw, I have a better one of my two dogs.. It's funny. They are both Shih Tzus.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment    Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:08 pm

lol stuff is hilarious
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment    Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:14 pm

wang does sh!t stick to ur dogs fur
Back to top Go down
ben8521

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment    Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:02 pm

why are u posting these? u do still play madden on a regular basis right?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment    Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:29 pm

rokket wrote:
wang does sh!t stick to ur dogs fur

LOL Yes it does sometimes.. It's SO annoying.. He's scheduled for a grooming soon..

ben8521 wrote:
why are u posting these? u do still play madden on a regular basis right?
I'm posting these because I love playing Madden, but I want it fixed.
There are things that happen that should NEVER EVER happen in an NFL football game.

That video is why I post these. None of the sh!t that happens in the videos I post occur in real NFL games.

I love playing Madden.. I don't play sim.. I play tourney because I want to beat the best players, the ones that play for money..
Even though I don't play sim, I would like a realistic game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment    Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment  Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Madden 11 Fails Series - The first installment
Page 1 of 1